Chapter 58

“Fuck, fuck,” I murmured as I made Tony put me down before scrambling for my shirt and shorts. I threw Tony’s pants at him as I tugged my shirt over my head. I couldn’t find my underwear so I decided to say fuck it and threw my shorts on without them.

By the time the elevator stopped and dinged Tony and I were lucky enough to at least have most of us covered, even though Tony was still tugging his shirt on over his head as the elevator door opened.

The elevator opened to Natasha and Clint standing on the other side which caused me to blush a deep red.

“Looks like we missed out on some fun,” Clint said as he eyed me up, causing me to become even redder.

“All this fun without us?” Natasha questioned seductively as she bit her lip, also eyeing me up.

“We all take our turns,” Tony tried to say in his normal cocky tone but it fell short as he hadn’t fully regained his breath.

“You two sure had a good time,” Clint said as the pair officially stepped onto the elevator. Natasha bent down and my eyes went wide as she picked up a piece of black cloth which I immediately identified as my underwear.

“I wonder who these belong to,” she murmured as she walked over to me. She only stopped when she was standing right in front of me and I was once again trapped between a person and a wall. “You wouldn’t mind if I… kept these, would you?” she whispered in my ear. My face was on fire as I fell short of anything to say.

Her lips covered in red lipstick twitched up into a smirk which sent another wave of arousal straight to my abdomen as she reached out and caressed my face before pocketing my underwear.

“You and me,” she whispered, her lips coming to be right in front of mine. “We’re going to have to have our own fun… say, tonight?” she proposed. I couldn’t help but choke on air at that moment as my brain malfunctioned not knowing how to deal with this situation.

“Is that a no?” she asked.

“No, no! It’s- I- yes,” I squeaked out in a panicked tone.

“I’ll see you then, детка,” she murmured against my lips before pressing her lips to mine in a gentle kiss causing my limbs to fail. If it wasn’t for Natasha’s arms wrapping around my torso I would’ve fallen but she caught me.

“We sure do a number on you, don’t we, baby?” Tony questioned from what was right next to me, causing me to look up at where he had moved to be next to me. I let out a tiny whine, causing them both to smile down at me and Clint to smile over at me from where he was standing.

“But she’s such a good girl,” Natasha commented with a smile.