*Chapter 4

**THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT**

I played with my fingernails, not looking up at him, as I felt his eyes on me, watching my every move. As we were sitting there, my phone started going off as I remembered I had an online class today, so I turned to Tony.

"Hey, I have an online class in a few minutes, so I should probably go attend that," I told him and he nodded in response but didn't move. "Tony... are you just going to sit here?" I questioned, confused.

"Do you mind me sitting here?" he questioned back.

"I feel like it might be a bit weird if you just stay here and watch me while I'm in class," I responded with a giggle.

"Weird enough for you to tell me to leave?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"You're really just trying to play the lottery, aren't you?" I laughed, knowing how easily this could turn into a scandal if he ended up being seen. It's well known that he's housing people in the hotels - but it's not like he spends time in the rooms of everyone whom he's housing. Plus, this definitely isn't the hotels, either.

"I have the day off," he shrugged.

"You do realize how easily you could start a scandal with this game you're playing, correct?" He just shrugged in response, so I groaned but I grabbed my laptop and signed into my class regardless. The one thing I had going for me financially was my grants and scholarships which I spend exclusively on school. I was the type of person who wants to learn everything and everything... considering I already had a degree and was still attending school. Sure, I had a job as well. A few of them, actually. But the economy was still managing to make it almost impossible for me to survive, let alone thrive. Now that I was living here for free I had an amazing chance to save and even invest. I still had to pay things like my phone bill with my provider, but I also no longer had to pay off my phone since Tony had paid off my previous phone and upgraded me for free. But I was living here with no rent, no utilities to pay, and no transportation bills (since I hadn't owned a car anyway, and worked from home, I usually had a budget for ubers). I hadn't had health insurance, life insurance, or any student loans to begin with, so I didn't have those expenses either. All I had to pay living here was my phone bill, and everything else was covered -- even groceries! It truly was the opportunity of a lifetime. Now... if I could manage to find a better-paying online job with benefits, I would be truly set. I worked as an online tutor for the university, as a freelance web designer, and as a freelance writer. Now that I had nothing but time and class, I could invest time into looking for good jobs and figuring out what type of thing I wanted to do long-term. I also had some low-tier social media things going on, like my own blog, a YouTube account, and even a TikTok; but I hadn't put an exuberant amount of effort into those, especially lately.

I shook myself out of thinking about work and focused on the class, even though not much was happening. What I was going to school currently for was psychology, even though it was completely unrelated to my bachelor's in software engineering. During the class, I noticed Tony creeping closer in interest, so I made sure the camera would only see me but moved the laptop a little bit so he had a better view of the lecture. I didn't take him as the type to be interested in psychology, so I was surprised. But then I realized this class focused heavily on the psychology of love and sexual attraction and everything made sense. I had to resist the urge to snicker as I had the realization. The class passed by quickly, and soon I was closing my laptop and turning to face Tony who was only about half a foot away from me now.

"Interesting class," he observed, and I finally did snicker.

"It's based around love and sexual attraction, Tony, of course, you found it interesting," I responded, incredibly amused. He just smirked at me in response. "Any part, in particular, your favorite?"