**Chapter 67

Nat was quick to push me on the bed once we reached the bedroom but then she proceeded to slowly crawl onto the bed herself, positioning her body above mine. She crashed her lips onto mine as I let my hands entangle themselves in her hair. Natasha was an interesting mix between intense and gentle. Her lips against mine were passionate and rough and fiery but her hands came up to cup my face in a gentle caress as she straddled my body with hers. I let Nat be completely in control, but I could tell she was making an effort to be cautious and considerate.

When she pulled her face away from mine, I frowned as she looked down at me. "You're so gorgeous," she murmured quietly. I took the opportunity to be bold and tackle Nat to the side, changing the situation to where I was on top. I knew she allowed me to do this as I cradled her waist and giggled. She very much could have stopped me if she had wanted to, but she didn't. I leaned down to kiss Nat again briefly before allowing my kisses to travel. I was slow as Natasha let her hands delicately drift over my clothed body, skimming her hands along my thighs and stomach. I made a point of nipping at the earlobe of Nat's ear, causing a noise somewhere between a surprised shriek and a moan to leave her mouth.

"Can we remove this?" she asked as her hands came to pull at the edges of my shirt. I was quick to raise my arms and help her rid me of my shirt as she once again flipped us over and resumed her position on top of me. She was quick to unhook my bra as well, but she removed it slowly as she kissed the skin directly above where the fabric resided. Once she got the bra halfway down my breasts, she was quick to rid me of it completely before bringing her hands up to cup my breasts.

"Pretty girl," she mumbled before latching her mouth onto one of my perked nipples causing me to groan and buck up into her. She looked at me through her lashes as she fondled my other breast as she focused her ministrations on my nipples, occasionally switching to the other breast to give it attention as well. I was blind to time as she did this, lost in her eyes staring up at me as I scratched at her scalp with my nails. Eventually Natasha kissed her way down my breasts and proceeded down my navel, still maintaining eye contact with me the entire time.

"Nat," I whined, causing her to stop and fully look at me. "It's your turn to get rid of this," I murmured as I pawed at her tight shirt. She smirked down at me and quickly rid herself of her own shirt and bra. I couldn't stop staring at her as I thought about how lucky I was to have someone so perfect and so amazing in my life.

"C'mere," I murmured as I pulled her head back up to my face to engage in a searing kiss once more. I used the opportunity to climb out from under her and push her back onto the bed. I brought my hands to the band of her pants and silently looked up to her. She nodded, so I dragged her pants down her legs and unceremoniously threw them to a corner of the room. I gently ran my hands up and down her legs, careful not to let my hands get too close to where we both clearly wanted me to be. I shifted down the bed until I was between her legs and kissed along Nar's thighs. I snuck a surprise bite into one of my gentle kisses causing Natasha to gasp and buck upwards, causing me to smile.

"You like a bit of pain with your pleasure, hmm?" I questioned as I let my hands trace the outline of Natasha's lace underwear.

"You're a fucking tease," she groaned out causing me to giggle.

"Aren't we all," I responded before deciding to drag her panties gently down her legs revealing her glistening pussy. I rubbed circles into her inner thighs as I kissed spots into her navel causing her to gasp and squirm. I slowly inched one of my hands upwards, bringing it directly to Natasha's clit and flicking it gently causing her to gasp once again.

"Ебать" she yelped out as I gently circled her clit with my fingers. I toyed with Natasha for a few minutes before allowing my fingers to travel downwards and gently part her folds. I wasn't quick to penetrate her with a finger, but eventually I did pump two fingers into her causing her to moan out in relief. I curled my fingers inside her as she gasped before I began to pump them in and out. After she was squirming under me I brought my mouth down to her clit which caused her to squeal as I sucked on her clit for a moment before drawing circles with my tongue.

I could tell Natasha was close, so I added another finger to her pussy as I started to pump faster, and I amped up my focus on her clit. Natasha came with a shout as she viciously arched up into me as I worked her through her orgasm, slowing my movements as she came down from her high.

"Fuck," she murmured as I gently removed my fingers from her. "I was supposed to be taking care of you." I couldn't help but laugh as I moved to the side and scooted up the bed so I was next to her.

"That's alright, there's always round two," I whispered as I kissed her gently and wrapped my arms around her, holding her to me tightly.