*Chapter 28

**SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING**

I fluttered my eyes open to see Pietro looking at me smiling as he gently played with my hair.

"Goodmorning, beautiful," he whispered. His face was so close to mine, I couldn't help leaning forward to gently and sleepily kiss him. He kissed back for a moment before he pulled away.

"You're not completely awake, yet," he whispered.

"I'm awake enough," I assured, sitting up to tower over him before leaning down to kiss him again. I gave him time to move... momentarily scared he didn't want to kiss me. But his hands came to a stop, gently falling to rest on my waist, and I took that as a sign to keep going. So I leaned down to kiss him once again, shifting to make it more comfortable for me. I ended up shifting to where I was on top of Pietro, my legs straddling his waist as we kissed. A hand of his traveled up my body until it reached my hair, and he gently tugged, causing me to moan into his mouth and break off the kiss.

"You like that?" he grinned up at me, his other hand trailing up and down my body in ghost-like touches.

"Shut up," I muttered, slamming my mouth onto his again in anything but a gentle way. He tightened his hold on my hair, causing heat to pool in my core as tingles shot throughout my body, having this much contact with him. I barely even noticed when he used his powers, all I noticed was that in a flash that Pietro was now on top of me, taking control. One of my hands found its way to his gorgeous hair, which caused him to groan as I started to gently run my fingers through the strands.

"You're pretty like this, Printsessa," he said with a smirk.

"I'm sure I'd look prettier naked," I responded with a wink. Pietro froze momentarily and I could tell he didn't expect that from me.

But he snapped out of it quickly, responding with, "Woah, not so fast baby, let's take our time."

"Awh, the speedster wants to take it slow?" I jabbed. He responded in actions, not words. In a flash he had my hands pinned above me by my wrists, held by one of his hands. His face was over mine, I could feel his breath on me as he talked.

"Does the naughty girl want it fast?" he breathed out as my pussy clenched around nothing, being in this position with him.

"If I say yes, does that have the opposite effect?"

"Such a smart mouth, printsessa. We'll have to remedy that one of these days," he whispered, causing me to smirk up at him.

"Why wait, when we could remedy it right now?" I whispered, biting my lip.

"Oh?" he responded, letting my wrists go and falling onto the bed next to me, so he was no longer on top of me. I instantly scrambled up into a sitting position, and slowly crawled over to situate myself over Pietro's legs.

"C'mon, babe, let's see what you're hiding," I said sensually as I reached for his jeans that he'd slept in last night. I was slow and methodical with my movements, but still got his pants unzipped and unbuttoned quite quickly all the while Pietro was staring at me, a mixture of surprise and adoration on his face.

"I need some help, here, babe," I pointed out. Pietro helped me get rid of his pants and his boxers in one quick movement, leaving me staring at his beautiful cock. He wasn't huge, but he was still perfect nonetheless.

I wrapped a hand around his shaft, staring right at his face as I did so. He moaned out instantly as he involuntarily bucked up into my hand. I smirked watching his face contort into pleasure before I had really even done anything. I pumped him with my hands a few times before lowering my mouth down and licked a stripe up his cock.

"God, Ollie," Pietro moaned, his hands coming down to tangle in my hair as I teased him. After teasing him for a bit, I took him into my mouth, causing moans and profanities falling out of his mouth. "Just like that, printsessa," he muttered. His hands in my hair weren't necessarily guiding my actions, or forcing me in any way, but he did have a good grip on my hair that was sending tingles all the way down my spine.

I wrapped my hand around the bottom of Pietro's cock to make up for the area I couldn't take into my mouth. I was content to suck him off until he came, but he stopped me when he was getting close.

"No, baby, I want to cum inside you," he gasped. So I stopped what I was doing and popped off of him. Like lightning I was undressed and laid out on the bed.

"Not a fan of slow anymore?" I giggled as he crawled on top of me.

"You're gorgeous," he said, ignoring my statement. His eyes were traveling my body, completely captivated. When I went to say something, he cut me off with a kiss as he twirled one of my nipples between his fingers before fondling my breasts. He bit the bottom of my lip, causing me to yip into his mouth. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, so our tongue's danced together as he played with my breasts.

I was soaking wet, so even though he hadn't necessarily prepared me he slipped his cock in with ease. I clenched around him, moaning at the pleasure of no longer clenching around nothing. Pietro started slow, making sure he wouldn't hurt me. Words were lost on me, but I knew I was being very noisy; nonsense words, moans, and obscenities falling out of my mouth as he sped up.

"So good, baby. So good for me," Pietro was muttering, the look on his face pure bliss. "Gonna come for me, printsessa?" he continued, rocketing me quickly towards an orgasm. Pietro's thrusts began to get erratic and faster as he chased his own high, the both of us coming with loud moans.

"Such a good girl," he murmured softly after a moment as he gently pulled out of me. He kissed me sweetly before collapsing next to me on the bed, wrapping his arm around me and nuzzling his head into my neck.

"You're amazing," I mumbled, snuggling into him.

"We need to get you cleaned up, sweetheart. Then we can cuddle," Pietro gently urged, taking my hand and guiding me to stand. We went to the bathroom and got cleaned up before making our way back to the bed and cuddling for an hour.