Frame - 35

After sometime, Jungkook enters in home and starts to pack his luggage. Suddenly he notices that Yoongi's laptop is on and there is a picture of a man on desktop background. Jungkook looks at the picture and finds out that it's his picture which was taken by Yoongi when Jungkook didn't get noticed (The picture Yoongi took in the beginning of the story and showed the same to Seok-jin). Jungkook starts smiling and quickly leaves from the room. On the other side, Yoongi reaches at XXXX café where Taehyung is already waiting for him but it's all dark in the café.

Yoongi (slowly entering) :- "Tae? Where are you?"

Suddenly the room lights up and Yoongi notices that red and white heart balloons are all over there in the café and the whole place is decorated beautifully.

Yoongi (looks around) :- "What is all this?"

Taehyung (comes near to Yoongi) :- "This is all for you, Hyung."

Yoongi (looks at Taehyung) :- "For me? Why? It's not my birthday today or it's not friendship day either."

Taehyung (smiles) :- "But it's a special day for me."

Yoongi (gets confused) :- "Special day? Did you get promoted?"

Taehyung (smiles) :- "No"

Yoongi (thinks) :- "So going abroad?"

Taehyung (being serious) :- "No Hyung."

Yoongi :- "Then... You found a girlfriend?"

Taehyung (smiles again) :- "Ah..... something like that...."

Yoongi (happily) :- "Really!! That's amazing. Finally, you got your love. Now tell me who is she?"

Taehyung :- "It's he and here right now."

Yoongi (gets confused) :- "Here? (looks around) Where is he?"

From the outside, Jungkook is watching and listening the talks of both of them secretly.

Taehyung (hold Yoongi's head straight) :- "Listen to me, Hyung."

Yoongi :- "Okay."

Taehyung tells the three musicians to play the violin. All of them starts to play the romantic song.

Taehyung (holds Yoongi's hands then) :- "The person who I love and care most in the world is......... You."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "I know.... I know.. you care about me but..."

Taehyung :- "I like you, Hyung. Not as a friend but I like you the most and I see you as my life partner."

Yoongi (gets shocked) :- "W..... what.... I...."

Jungkook gets upset again after hearing this and leaves from there.

Yoongi :- "Look Tae.. I understands your feeling.."

Taehyung (smiles) :- "That means you also like me?"

Yoongi :- "I like you....."

Taehyung (happily) :- "Yes....."

Yoongi :- "But as friend."

Taehyung (gets shocked) :- "What?"

The violinists also stops after hearing this.

Yoongi :- "I am sorry Tae. But I don't see you more than a friend and I am really thankful to you for always being my side. I don't want to ruin our friendship like this. We are more comfortable by being friends."

Taehyung (gets depressed) :- "Do you like someone else?"

The violinists starts playing a heart broken song.