Frame - 13

Taeyang (to Jungkook):- "Sorry to ask Chief but, are you in a trouble?"

Ho-seok (being concerned):- "Yes you can tell us."

Jungkook (being embarrassed):- "N.. No. It's nothing."

Yoongi :- "We heard you already. So just share with us."

Jungkook looks at Yoongi with concerned eyes and Yoongi smiles at him like he is saying that just trust me.

Jungkook (takes a deep breath) :- "Okay.... Actually..."

Then Jungkook tells them all about his situation.

Molan (gets shocked) :- "Oh My God."

Namjoon (being concerned):- "What will you going to do now, Chief?"

Anna :- "Do you have any friends here?"

Jungkook (sighs):- "No"

Ho-seok (being curious):- "Relatives?"

Jungkook (thinks first):- "I guess.. (then realizes) No."

Namjoon (looks at his phone) :- "I have checked 2-3 hotels for available rooms but it's showing full occupied right now."

Ho-seok :- "You want to go to my house Chief? But we are a joint family if you are comfortable with that."

Jimin :- "I am also living in Paying guest with a boy but we only have one bed to share. If you want to go to my place, then I'll manage something."

Jungkook (to all) :- "Guys... Just hold on...."

All the members looks at Jungkook.

Jungkook :- "I mean.... I am fine. Don't worry. I'll manage something."

Yoongi (to Jungkook) :- "Let's go to my place, Chief."

Jungkook gets surprised after hearing Yoongi's words.

Yoongi :- "I don't have any joint family, even not a small family. I don't live in Paying guest. And also, I have an extra bed to sleep. So, I think you will be comfortable there."

Jungkook (starts thinking):- "B..But.."

Anna :- "I think it's a nice idea."

Taeyang :- "Yes it is."

Namjoon (nods his head):- "At least you should stay there until your apartment gets ready."

Jimin (nods his head also) :- "I agree."

Molan :- "Yes Chief. You should go with Yoongi."

Ho-seok :- "We all trust him."

Yoongi (to Ho-seok) :- "Of-course. You have to trust me (then laughs)."

Jungkook (being confirmed):- "Okay... I'll go with Yoongi."

Jimin (being happy):- "Thanks great. Do you want us to come with you and Yoongi hyung for help?'

Jungkook (shakes his hand with No sign):- "It's fine."

Yoongi :- "We will manage it Minnie. Don't worry."

Namjoon :- "So then let's go inside. We are not done yet."

Yoongi (realizes) :- "Ahh.... Yes, My dumplings."

Then they all enters again inside the restaurant.

After sometime, Yoongi and Jungkook comes outside to Yoongi's house. Jungkook gets out from his car and sees that Yoongi's house in second floor of a building. They both takes out Jungkook's luggage from the car and enters to that building. Jungkook notices that it is a small but comfortable room with a small balcony, small kitchen and a washroom.