Frame - 27

At 2:35 pm in the office, Yoongi is talking with Namjoon about some work as well as looking at Jungkook's office room because he has not come to the office yet.

Taeyang (comes to Namjoon) :- "Namjoon. Do you know when Chief will come?"

Namjoon (looks at Taeyang) :- "No idea. He has not told me anything about his today's schedule. Is there anything serious matter?"

Taeyang :- "Director Gwan wants to have a meeting with Chief. So, I have to inform him."

Yoongi :- "Right now?"

Taeyang :- "Not now but tomorrow. And at XXXX city on 10 am sharp."

Yoongi :- "This place is a bit far from our side. He has to leave early in the morning."

Taeyang :- "That's why I want to inform him today so that he can make it on time."

Namjoon (takes out his phone) :- "Wait."

Namjoon notices that his phone is dead already due to low battery and also realizes that he didn't bring his phone's charger.

Namjoon (to Taeyang) :- "Do you have Chief's number?"

Taeyang :- "No."

Namjoon (looks at Yoongi) :- "Hyung..... call Chief."

Yoongi (looks at both) :- "I.... don't have his number."

Taeyang and Namjoon (together in shock) :- "What?"

Namjoon :- "He has been living with you for several days and you do not have his number yet? Are you kidding me?"

Yoongi (laughs) :- "I never felt important about that. And as we keep coming together so, what is the need of exchanging the numbers?"

Taeyang :- "Right but still you should have Chief's number in emergency time like right now."

Yoongi (nods his head) :- "Okay.. Got it."

Namjoon :- "What can we do now? Just wait. Maybe he will come soon."

Taeyang :- "Okay."

Yoongi again looks at the door side of the office for Jungkook. At 7:15 pm, Jungkook enters in the office. Everyone looks at Jungkook.

Namjoon :- "Good evening Chief."

Everyone :- "Good evening Chief."

Jungkook (rubs his shoulder) :- "Good evening."

Yoongi notices that Jungkook is looking very tired.

Taeyang (to Jungkook) :- "Chief, there is something I want to......"

Yoongi stops Taeyang by holding her shoulder. Taeyang looks at Yoongi. Because of tiredness, Jungkook is unable to listen to Taeyang's words and directly enters to his office's room.

Taeyang (to Yoongi) :- "What happen?"

Yoongi :- "Chief is looking very tired. Let him take some rest first."

Namjoon :- "Yoongi hyung is right."

Jungkook falls asleep as soon as he enters inside his office's room on the desk. After some time when Jungkook opens his eyes, he looks at his wristwatch. Jungkook notices that it's 9:10 pm in the night and quickly gets up from his desk.

Jungkook (rubs his head) :- "I slept so long."

Suddenly a cup of coffee appears in front of him. When Jungkook looks at upward, he notices that it's Yoongi.

Yoongi :- "Because you were so tired. Have some coffee."

Jungkook (takes that cup) :- "Yoongi. It's too late. Why are you here?"

Yoongi (sits on the chair) :- "Because you are here too. I am worried about you."

Jungkook (blushes) :- "You.... are worried about me?"

Yoongi (confirming) :- "Am I not allow to worry?"

Jungkook (looks other side) :- "I didn't say you can't.... (smiles and sips the coffee)."

Yoongi :- "Where were you the whole day? You look so tired today. Is everything fine?"

Jungkook (sips again) :- "Hmm... Everything is fine. I had a meeting with a person. It took a long time to settle."

Yoongi (remembers) :- "Oh yes. What about your Apartment? What did the secretary say?"

Jungkook :- "He says that it will take some more time to cover the inner damages. Maybe about one more month."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "It's fine. You can live with me as much as you want. No worry. If.... You are okay."

Jungkook (quickly) :- "Of course I am okay."

Yoongi laughs at Jungkook's quick reaction.

Jungkook (feels embarrassed) :- "I mean.... I am comfortable at your place."

Yoongi (again remembers) :- "By the way, You have a meeting tomorrow with Director Gwan at XXXX city."

Jungkook (gets surprised) :- "Tomorrow? At XXXX city?"

Yoongi :- "Yes. And on 10 am ...... sharp."

Jungkook (gets confused) :- "But I have not prepared anything for tomorrow."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Don't worry. Taeyang has told me everything about the meeting and the presentation. I will go with you."

Jungkook :- "You are going to help me?"

Yoongi :- "Of course. I am just afraid that I might forget everything after reached
there."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Don't worry. I will take care of the presentation. You just accompany me."

Yoongi (with a gummy smiles) :- "Don't worry Chief. I will be with you always as I promised."

Jungkook (laughs) :- "Stop doing this and let's go to home."

Yoongi (with hard core voice) :- "Okay Chief."

Then they both leaves the office together.

Next day, Jungkook wakes up early in the morning and gets ready for the meeting. When Yoongi comes back from the running, Jungkook pushes him to the washroom quickly to get wash up. After some time without having breakfast, they both leaves the house for the meeting and gets inside the car.

Yoongi (rubs his stomach) :- "Jungkook ... My little stomach is very hungry."

Jungkook (focuses on his driving) :- "I can't stop anywhere until we reach there. So please bear with it for some time."

Yoongi (makes a puppy face) :- "You know that I can't control my hunger. I thought you will prepare some breakfast, so I didn't buy any snacks."

Jungkook :- "We are just about to get there. Can't you wait for a while?"

Yoongi (being depressed) :- "I will try."

Then Yoongi starts peeping in his bag and finally he gets a chocolate bar inside there. Jungkook looks at Yoongi with confusing eyes.

Yoongi (looks at chocolate bar and becomes happy) :- "You are my life savior you know."

Then Yoongi starts to kiss that chocolate bar continuously 5 times. Jungkook notices Yoongi's gimmick and laughs silently.

Yoongi (to Jungkook) :- "You want some?"

Jungkook (smiles) :- "No.. You can have that all."

Yoongi (smiles widely) :- "Thanks....."

Yoongi starts to eat that chocolate.

To be continued...

___________________xXx____________________

Yoongi is worried about Jungkook? Oh well, he is such a caring person and looks for everyone near him. Is that the real case? Or is this case is different?