Frame - 11

Yoongi (to Jin with a big shout) :- "Happy last day of bachelorhood, Hyung."

Seok-jin and Jungkook looks upward and notices that all members are there and wishes Seok jin.

Jin (stands up and gets surprised) :- Hahaha!! You all scared us both."

Namjoon :- "Sorry if we scared you both really bad."

All :- "Yes sorry Mr. Kim and Chief."

Jin (laughs) :- "Hahaha... It's okay guys... Actually, it's fun. I like it."

Taeyang (smiles) :- "Really..."

Jin :- "Of-course."

Ho-seok :- "We all want you to celebrate your last day of bachelorhood."

Jimin :- "That's why we organized this party for you."

Namjoon :- "Actually, it's just a small party which we can afford so..."

Jin :- "Hey... It's means a lot to me. Thank you guys."

Yoongi :- "I know you were busy and feel tired with your shopping and all. So Just, enjoy this party Hyung."

Anna :- "Hope you will like our present."

Jin (laughs) :- "I told you I like this. And thanks for your concern. I really appreciate it. So let's party......."

Then they all starts drinking, eating, singing in karaoke, dancing and playing some games. Taeyang sings a sad song for Seok-jin. Seok-jin gets emotional but others feel awkward and boring.

Yoongi (pulls Taeyang to himself) :- "Hey... don't make this party emotional okay (gives a glass of juice to her) Drink this."

Taeyang (wipes her tears) :- "No.. I don't want to drink now."

Yoongi :- "Just drink and chill."

All (except Jungkook) :- "Drink drink drink."

Yoongi tries to put the glass to Taeyang's mouth and Taeyang tries to push him badly. Suddenly the glass slips from Yoongi's hand and falls down upon Jungkook. Jungkook gets wet from top to bottom. Everyone gets shocked.

Molan (to Jimin and Ho-seok) :- "Poor Yoongi."

Ho-seok (to both of them) :- "He is dead meat now."

Taeyang (to Jungkook) :- "S.. Sorry Chief, actually....."

Yoongi (to Taeyang) :- "Why are you saying sorry? It's just an accident."

Then Yoongi looks at Jungkook that he rubs his head.

Jin (fakes laugh) :- "Kookie, it's alright."

Yoongi (to Jungkook) :- "Chief I am sorry. I didn't mean to do this."

Jin (to Jungkook) :- "Yes Kookie, it's just an accident. Don't be upset."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "But seriously it's normal between friends. I hope you don't mind this. But if you want then I'll dry clean your dress and give back to you soon."

Jungkook (in heavy low voice) :- "Shut up you idiot."

Everyone gets shocked there after listening Jungkook.

Yoongi (being confused) :- "Pardon? What did you say?"

Jungkook (lifts up his head towards Yoongi with anger) :- "I said Shut your bloody mouth you fool. Do you know how precious this suit is for me? It's my Late sister's gift which she gifted to me in her last birthday. And you spoiled this."

Everyone gets silent and speechless. Seok-jin holds Jungkook lightly.

Yoongi (being serious) :- "Chief, I am really sorry. I didn't know that....."