Frame - 29

Inside during meeting, Jungkook has explained the presentation.

Director Gwan :- "I must say you are very intelligent and important for this company. But for the next edition, I am not sure your idea will work. You should think about something better."

Jungkook :- "I think this idea is well enough but if you are saying then we will definitely work on it."

Director Gwan :- "And.. one more thing. You are in a good position right now. You should be only with those people who are in the same level with you."

Jungkook (gets confused):- "Pardon, I don't understand what you are saying."

Director Gwan :- "Look at me. I only live with high standards people. Only with those people who are as same as me. This increases your reputations further more. This is the right way to be in this society. Always live with strong people. Nothing else matters than power and money in life."

Jungkook (understands) :- "Oh...."

Director Gwan :- "I hope you understand Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook :- "Yes."

Director Gwan (stands up) :- "Then I think we should end this meeting now."

Jungkook (also stands up) :- "Sure."

Director Gwan :- "Let me leave you out then."

Jungkook :- "Thank you."

When Jungkook and Director Gwan comes out from the house. They both notices that Yoongi is playing with Mi-Cha in the garden. Director Gwan gets surprised after seeing his daughter Mi-Cha laughing cheerfully.

Jungkook (to Director Gwan) :- "Is she your daughter Director?"

Director Gwan (being happy) :- "Yes. She is my daughter."

Jungkook looks at Director Gwan and notices that he is crying.

Jungkook :- "What happen Director?"

Director Gwan (wipes his tears) :- "Nothing. I am just happy to see my Mi-Cha laughing after a long time."

Jungkook (being confused) :- "After a long time?"

Director Gwan :- "Mi-Cha was depressed since my wife left. She stopped taking her meals on time. Even she didn't talk to me properly. I was very upset. But now seeing her laughing like this made me so happy."

The maid comes to Director Gwan and Jungkook.

The maid (to Director Gwan) :- "Sir, Miss. Gwan finishes her entire meal today without refusing."

Director Gwan (being happy) :- "Really?"

The maid (smiles) :- "And this is all thanks to Mr. Yoongi. He convinced Miss. Gwan very well."

Jungkook looks at Director Gwan and smiles. Director Gwan gets surprised and looks at Yoongi who is still playing with Mi-Cha. Mi-Cha suddenly looks at Director Gwan and comes running to him.

Mi-Cha (hugs Director Gwan) :- "Dad, will you play with me?"

Director Gwan :- "Ahh.... Mi-Cha.... Actually, I have to..."

Yoongi (comes near them) :- "Director Gwan, she wants to play with you. And I don't think you should refuse her."

Director Gwan looks at Mi-Cha. Mi-Cha also looks at Director Gwan with a hope.

Director Gwan (smiles at Mi-Cha) :- "Of course. I will play with you. So, what about adventure park? Do you want to go there right now?"

Mi-Cha (smiles widely) :- "Yes...."

Director Gwan :- "Then hurry up and go inside. Be ready in 15 minutes. I am waiting here for you. And after then we will eat your favorite dishes. Okay?"

Mi-Cha (gets excited) :- "Okay...."

Mi-Cha goes inside the house with the maid.

Director Gwan (to Yoongi) :- "So it's you who made my daughter laugh again. Thank you."

Yoongi (gets embarrassed) :- "Actually... It's not a big deal I think."

Diretor Gwan :- "But it's a big deal for me. Mi-Cha is very important part of my life. I can't see her being sad. So, thank you again."

Yoongi :- "I am also happy that I am able to made her happy. But I want to say something for you. If.. you don't mind."

Director Gwan :- "Just say it."

Yoongi :- "I think you should give some time to Mi-cha. I know you are doing all this for her. But she doesn't want luxuries only. She wants your love and time, so that she will not feel alone again. I hope you understand."

Director Gwan :- "Yes, Of course."

Yoongi (looks at Jungkook):- "So, is the meeting over?"

Jungkook (to Yoongi) :- "Yes. Can you wait outside for a bit? I have something to talk with Director Gwan."

Yoongi (starting to leave) :- "Okay.... I am waiting outside."

Yoongi leaves the place and goes outside.

Jungkook (to Director Gwan) :- "Director Gwan, Money and Power are not matters only in life. Everything that breathes needs love. And we are human being. We need love more than money and power because one day they both can leave us but not love. And it does not matter if we get that love from that person who even not in the same level with us. I hope you understand what I am saying."

Director Gwan (smiles) :- "Yes.. I understand."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "And one more thing Director Gwan.... Yoongi is also an important part of our company like me."

Then Jungkook leaves the place also. Director Gwan smiles and enters to his house. Jungkook comes out from the gate and sees that Yoongi is standing near the car.

Jungkook (comes to Yoongi) :- "Sorry. I am late."

Yoongi :- "It's okay. How was the meeting?"

Jungkook :- "It was good but Director Gwan says that we need to improve some stuffs and should work hard on the idea."

Yoongi (gets confused) :- "Idea?"

Jungkook (unlocks the doors) :- "Yes. He thinks that it's good for nothing and will not work."

Yoongi :- "Really?"

Jungkook (opens the door) :- "Don't worry. We will talk about this in the meeting tomorrow."

Yoongi :- "Are we not going to the office right now?"

Jungkook :- "No. You look very tired. And it's already late now. Let's get in."

Jungkook gets in the car. As Yoongi gets in the car and sits, he groans in pain and holds his both legs.

Jungkook (looks at Yoongi) :- "What happened?"

Yoongi :- "Nothing. It's just a pain in my legs."

Jungkook (gets tensed) :- "Pain? How?"

Yoongi :- "I fell into a pit while playing with Mi-Cha (then laughs)."

Jungkook (in anger) :- "You are so reckless about yourself Yoongi."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "But I am happy to see Mi-Cha smiling again."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Yeah. Right."

Yoongi :- "I hope Director Gwan will understand Mi-Cha's feelings and spend some time with her."

Suddenly Yoongi's stomach growls loudly.

Jungkook (laughs) :- "I don't know about Director Gwan but I can understand your stomach's feeling. Let's go and grab some food."

Yoongi also smiles back at Jungkook with embarrassment. Jungkook starts the car quickly then.

To be continued...

__________________xXx_____________________

Yaahhhhhhh.... Jungkook nailed it here........... He taught us the right meaning of love and life. Right guys?