Frame - 12

The next day when Jungkook enters the office, he looks here and there to find Yoongi but is unable to see him. Everyone greets Jungkook. Jungkook also greets them back and comes inside his office room. He waits for Yoongi to enter the office but he doesn't appear. After some time, Anna enters Jungkook's room with permission.

Anna (gives him a file) :- "I have edited Miss. Han's photoshoot pictures. I want you to give a look on this."

Jungkook (looks at the outside and takes that file) :- "I'll check this."

Anna :- "Then I'll leave."

When Anna is about to leave, Jungkook stops her.

Jungkook (suddenly) :- "Anna...."

Anna (turns back to him) :- "Yes Chief."

Jungkook :- "Umm.... Where is.... Yoongi? I haven't seen him yet."

Anna :- "Actually Namjoon told us that Yoongi will not come here for some more days and he had already talked to the Senior Chief for leave . He is still at his old place."

Jungkook :- "Hmmm... Okay... You may go now."

Anna leaves from there and Jungkook starts thinking again. After five days, where all are busy at their work, Ho-seok enters the office in a rush. He has a newspaper with him.

Ho-seok (shouts) :- "Everyone come here quickly."

All the members come near Ho-seok.

Jimin :- "What happen Ho-seok hyung?"

Molan :- "Is everything okay?"

Anna :- "Did our salary increase?"

Ho-seok (to Anna) :- "I hope the same will happen soon but..... (showing the newspaper) see what I got."

Namjoon (takes the newspaper from Ho-seok) :- "What's in this?"

Namjoon (starts to read) :- "The magazine named Col-Ours has left other magazines behind this time with a breaking record. This is all done because of the interview of Miss. Han gave a big surprise with her upcoming baby and shocked everyone. Miss. Han did not mention the child's father's name as she said that the child only belongs to her and she can raise the baby by herself. Where some of her fans are in a big shock as well as on the other side some are also supporting Miss. Han for her courage. We also wish her a good life with her baby."

Jungkook also comes there and listens to them.

Taeyang (happily) :- "Wow... It's great."

Molan (being happy) :- "I am so happy for Miss. Han."

Ho-seok (with a big smile) :- "I think we should tell Miss. Han about this. Should we go to her place?"

Jimin :- "Of-course we should go and celebrate with her."

Namjoon (smiles) :- "But it's also good for our magazine right."

Jungkook (to all) :- "Congrats team."

All (to Jungkook) :- "Congratulations Chief."

Anna :- "It's a great success after a long time Chief."

Taeyang (to Jungkook) :- "Will you come with us to celebrate?"

Jungkook looks at Taeyang. Taeyang gets nervous.

Ho-seok (covers for Taeyang) :- "Ah.. It's okay if you don't want to join, Chief."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "I would love to..."

Ho-seok (gets confused) :- "Pardon?"

Jungkook :- "I said that I'll join you guys."

All the members become happy after hearing Jungkook confirmation. At night time after work, all members are celebrating in a restaurant.