Frame - 1

Place - Seoul City, South Korea.

Time - 10:19 am.

Where the cold wind is blowing in the month of December and everyone is busy for heading towards their work, a handsome man (Jeon Jungkook) is enjoying the feel of that breeze. His black shiny hair is fluttering in the air because of which he is looking more handsome. Suddenly he notices that someone is clicking his pictures. He looks around but no one look suspicious there. Suddenly someone hold his shoulder from the backside.

Jungkook (turns back quickly) :- "Who the hell are you?"

When he sees that it's his hyung friend (Kim Seok-jin) who was behind him, then
he feels relieved.

Jin (being shocked) :- "Did I scare you that bad Kookie?"

Jungkook (taking a long breath) :- "You did... really...... Hyung."

Jin (laughs) :- "It's so hard for anyone to make you scare like this. I guess I am the
only one then."

Jungkook (being serious) :- "Not funny, seriously."

Jin (puts his hand on Jungkook's shoulder) :- "Hey Kookie... just enjoy your moments.. You
can't be serious for the whole life. You know."

Jungkook :- "Life has already joked with me. I don't want any more jokes now."

Jin (giving up) :- "Fine Fine...."

Jungkook (moving forward) :- "Let's go. I can't be late for this interview."

Jin (smiles) :- "Okay"

Then they both gets inside the car.

On the other side, a metro station where everyone is already in the train and train's doors are also about to close, a man (Min Yoongi) suddenly enters inside quickly in the train before doors closed through the thin gap. Everyone gets shocked after seeing his entrance. Yoongi takes a long and long breath and sits near to another man (Kim Namjoon) who is reading a magazine named Col-Ours.

Yoongi (gasping) :- "That was close man..."

Namjoon (closes the magazine) :- "But you didn't miss the train as usual."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Because I am perfect.. (shows his gummy smile)."

Namjoon (shows fake smile) :- "You think so.. But you are not. You know it's dangerous
to....."

Yoongi (makes baby face) :- "Joonie-ah... can't you praise me sometime, dude?"

Namjoon (sighs) :- "Fine...."

Yoongi (hugs Namjoon) :- "Thanks buddy.."

The train is moving forward for the next station. After some moments, Namjoon and Yoongi enters the company named Col-Ours (the magazine which was Namjoon reading before) and waiting there for elevator.

Namjoon :- "Do you know who is our next Chief editor?"

Yoongi (eating chips) :- "No idea.. (smiles) but I am very happy for the Chief. He will look more handsome in his wedding suit. I already know what he is going to wear. hihihi."

Namjoon (smiles) :- "I know you must have forced Chief to show his wedding suit, right?"

Yoongi (chewing his chips) :- "Uuh.. Gog... uueeee (then laughs)."

Then they both takes the elevator and enters their work floor, where all are doing their job. Both greets good morning to all. Namjoon sits on his work desk. Yoongi comes to a girl name Pan Taeyang.

Yoongi (putting the chips in the mouth) :- "What are you doing, Taeyang?"

Taeyang (arranging the papers) :- "Nothing just.... Arranging some information that the Chief asked for."