Frame - 19

Next day, when Yoongi leaves the house to go to out, Jungkook starts chasing him secretly. Yoongi does not know and keep walking his way. Jungkook keep chasing Yoongi. After some time, Yoongi enters to a Dental hospital. Jungkook stops there and waits for Yoongi outside. After 20 minutes when Jungkook finds that it is taking a long time, he also goes inside.

Jungkook walks in and looks up and suddenly he sees something from a window of a general check up room. Jungkook notices that inside that room Yoongi is lying on a long chair and a person is standing very close to him. Suddenly Yoongi screams - "AAAAHHHHH!"

Jungkook gets nervous and quickly enters inside that room confusingly.

Yoongi and that person (Kim Taehyung) looks at Jungkook with surprise.

Taehyung (to Jungkook) :- "Pardon? Who are you?"

Jungkook (gets nervous) :- "Umm...."

Yoongi (gets up) :- "Chief? What are you doing here?"

Taehyung (turns back to Yoongi) :- "Do you know him?"

Yoongi :- "Yes, He is my senior at company as well as a good friend."

Jungkook (smiles at Taehyung) :- "Y... Yes.."

Taehyung :- "Okay"

Yoongi (to Jungkook) :- "But what are you doing?"

Jungkook :- "I.. just came here with my friend then suddenly saw you here too. But what are you two doing?"

Yoongi :- "I told you that I will visit a dental hospital for general check-up."

Taehyung :- "His three teeth have been eaten by tooth warm already. (then to Yoongi) You are looking very ugly because of that."

Yoongi (gets irritated) :- "Uhuhuhu.."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Oh okay. I got it then."

Taehyung (to Jungkook) :- "So can we continue the process?"

Jungkook :- "Of-course"

But Jungkook still stands there.

Taehyung (smiles at Jungkook) :- "Actually... You have to wait outside."

Jungkook (realizes) :- "Oh.. Sorry. I am waiting outside then."

Then Jungkook goes outside and Taehyung continues with his work.

Jungkook (hits his head with embarrassment) :- "You are so stupid Jungkook. Of-course he said to you about this yesterday. How can you not trust him?"

After some time, Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung are sitting at a café and having some meals together.

Yoongi (to Jungkook) :- "He is my friend, Kim Taehyung and (to Taehyung) He is Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook (to Taehyung) :- "Hello and I am sorry for earlier behavior."

Taehyung (laughs) :- "Oh no. It's okay. No need to say sorry at all. I understand that you care about Yoongi hyung."

Yoongi (to Jungkook) :- "We have been friends since I started coming at his hospital. (to Taehyung) it's may be two or three years, right?"

Taehyung (smiles at Yoongi) :- "Two years, ten months and 17 days. You fluffy."

Yoongi (to Taehyung) :- "Yeah Right. I am fluffy."

Then Yoongi pokes Taehyung as a joke. Taehyung also hits on Yoongi's cheek with fun. They both laughs together and hits each other continuously. Jungkook looks at both of them and feels weird.

Yoongi (stops Taehyung) :- "Fine dude, I am hungry now. (serves a burger to Jungkook) Eat Chief."

Jungkook (smiles at Yoongi) :- "If you say then sure. But will you stop calling me Chief? We are not at work, you know. I like it if you call me by my name."

Taehyung looks at Jungkook with suspicious eye.

Yoongi (gets surprised) :- "Ohh... really. Then I am also okay with that. Jungkook (then laughs)."

Jungkook also laughs and looks at Taehyung.

Three of them starts to eat their burgers. Taehyung suddenly notices that there is a sauce stick on Yoongi's lips side.

Taehyung (to Yoongi) :- "Wait."

Then Taehyung helps Yoongi to clear that sauce with a tissue paper. Jungkook gets irritated seeing Taehyung doing this.

Yoongi :- "Thanks."

Taehyung (gives Yoongi a tissue paper) :- "You are not a child, Hyung."

Yoongi (continuous eating) :- "I know."

Jungkook (to Taehyung with fakes smile) :- "Don't worry. I'll take care of him."

Taehyung (fakes smile too) :- "I can also."

Yoongi (remembers) :- "Oh yeah. (to Jungkook) Where is your friend, Jungkook?"

Jungkook (confuses) :- "Friend?"

Yoongi :- "Yes. You said earlier that you came with a friend of yours, Right?"

Taehyung (evil smiles) :- "Oh yes. A friend. Where is that friend, Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook (realizes) :- "Ahh... That friend. Actually, he said that he had missed some important work so he left already."

Yoongi (nods his head):- "Oh okay."

Taehyung (intentionally) :- "Oh really? That's bad. We also wanted to meet him. Right, Hyung."

Yoongi :- "Yes. The more the merrier. More people enjoy more."

Jungkook (realizes Taehyung's intentions) :- "Right. May be next time."

Yoongi (suddenly stands up) :- "Guys, I am coming right back."

Jungkook (to Yoongi) :- "What happen?"

Taehyung :- "Are you alright?"

Yoongi shows to them 'Nature call' finger and then quickly runs from there to the washroom. First, Taehyung and Jungkook gives a smiling look to Yoongi and when Yoongi leaves from there, they both starts looking at each other with cold eye.

To be continued...

___________________xXx____________________

I smell a war breaking out now. What did you say guys? Finger cross and wish for your favorite couple. Hahaha! Just kidding..