Frame - 2

On the other hand, Jungkook is giving an interview for a post.

Mrs. Chang (Senior Editor) :- "Your profile is enough good for the post. But I have a question."

Jungkook (being serious) :- "Go ahead"

Mrs. Chang :- "There's a long gap after you left your last job.. Is there any specific reason?"

Jungkook (without any hesitation):- "What if I am not willing to give the reason? Will it affects this interview?"

Mrs. Chang :- "I guess not. But I hope you haven't forgot your work skill."

Jungkook :- "Don't worry.. I am very capable for this post. You will not regret in the
future."

Mrs. Chang :- "Good.. So Mr. Kim will help you for further process. You can join the company from tomorrow."

Jungkook (stands up) :- "Thank you Mrs. Chang."

Jungkook leaves the room and make call to Seok-jin.

Jungkook :- "Where are you?"

Jin :- "I am in my office. You can go back to your apartment for now. I have to deal with some work here. I'll come back in the evening."

Jungkook :- "Fine... I want to treat you a good meal."

Jin (smiles) :- "I am sure you will not going to beat me if I make you spend lots
of your money tonight."

Jungkook :- "I only have enough money for 2 main courses."

Jin (laughs) :- "Okay Okay. See you then. Bye."

Jungkook disconnects the call. Seok-jin gets back to his team people.

Jin :- "If we had done all the editing then.. should we forward these all to print?"

Namjoon :- "Did Senior Editor already gave this approval?"

Jin :- "Namjoon-ah.. don't worry.. She already said Yes."

Ho-seok :- "She likes our work as usual guys."

Jimin :- "Then I am sending this documents for further process."

Jin (smiles) :- "Thanks Minnie."

Yoongi comes running to Seok-jin.

Yoongi (gasping) :- "Mr..... I....I.."

Jin (holds Yoongi) :- "Just calm down first Yoonie."

Yoongi (stands up properly) :- "I ... want to show you.... something.. Will you come to the
editing studio?"

Jin :- "Of course"

Then they both goes to the editing studio where Anna is already working there.

Anna (to Jin) :- "Good evening Chief Editor."

Jin :- "Good evening Anna. You did a good job."

Anna :- "Thank you but Yoongi also helps me a lot in my work."

Jin (laughs) :- "Yoongi is like an all-rounder for us."

Yoongi (gets embarrassed) :- "I am not that good Chief."

Anna (using laptop) :- "Should I show that now?"

Yoongi (realizes) :- "Oh yeah.... Chief.. Have a look what I have taken."

Jin :- "Okay"

Anna starts to show the picture of a man with medium long and black hair blowing in the air (the pictures of Jungkook taken by Yoongi in the same morning). But Seok-jin is unable to see his face because Yoongi took the shots from his sides and behinds only.

Jin (being confused) :- "It's nice but what are you trying to say Yoonie?"

Yoongi :- "I want that Our next issue should be on the topic of common people. I want to
show their true efforts and beauty to the people and how they live their normal lives happily."

Anna :- "I think it's a good idea Chief."

Jin (gets surprised) :- "I must say it's nice idea. So go ahead team."

Yoongi and Anna :- "Thanks Chief."

They both starts to discuss about the next topic and Seok-jin is still confused about the
pictures they showed him.

At evening when everyone leaves for the way to their home, Yoongi is still at his desk, looking the pictures of the man he took at the morning.

Namjoon (looks at Yoongi) :- "What are you doing, Hyung? Don't want to go home?"

Yoongi (still watching the pictures) :- "Y..Yeah... You go ahead. I'll be late a little."

Namjoon (pats on his shoulder) :- "Don't be too late okay."

Yoongi (with gummy smile) :- "Okay Boss."

Namjoon smiles at Yoongi then leaves. After sometime, Yoongi also leaves and goes towards his home with wearing a headphone. His home is a rented room with attached kitchen and a small balcony where he can see a view of green mountains and a beautiful lake which is sparkling due to light of the moon.

When Yoongi enters in the room, he says - "I am home" and directly lays down on the bed.

Yoongi :- "And don't worry, I am not hungry. I ate a chicken burger from Mr. Carles's shop. And it was tasty as always."

Yoongi silents for a while then again says :- "I know it's not good to eat food from the outside daily but I am very tired today to make any dish. I promise I will prepare my meals from tomorrow onwards."

Then he falls sleep. The people he was talking is a crayon picture of a Woman and a
Man drawn by him in his childhood. Other side, Seok-jin and Jungkook are having meal in
a 7-star restaurant.

Jin (takes a bite) :- "I must say, it's a nice meal."

Jungkook (drinks water) - "Yeah.."

Jin :- "So... You are going to join from tomorrow onwards right. Because I will be busy on my shopping with mom."

Jungkook :- "Don't worry. I will take care of everything behind you. Just send me the schedules of yours."

Jin :- "Okay.. I can count on you then (smiles). By the way, suggests me some design for my wedding suit. Actually I already have selected one but still confused."

Jungkook :- "Just buy as your choice. Anything suits you."

Jin (being happy) :- "Awww... Kookie-ahh.. you...."

Jungkook (cuts off his line) :- "But don't buy that sparkling colorful blazer, which you wore
last time. That was horrible."

Jin (being serious) :- "Ohh.. Yeah.. Actually that was....."

Jungkook :- "And also not like that one which you wore in Jennie's anniversary party.
That was so dull and old fashioned."

Jin (fake smiles) :- "Because she invited me so sudden that I had no choice......."

Jungkook (again cuts off his line) :- "And that your velvet coat with long cut from the left
side is very hilarious and b...."

Jin (stops him) :- "Fine. I got it. I will call you when I am on my shopping way. Is it Okay?"

Jungkook :- "Fine by me."

Then they finishes their meal and leaves from there.

To be continued...

___________________xXx____________________

What do you think? What will happen next when Yoongi and Jungkook will face each other at the same office? Who will gonna fall for other first? Any guesses?