Frame - 10

Next day, when three of them gets in the car, that old lady again appears near their car.

Old lady :- "Bring me some packets of chocolates when you come back. I liked the chocolates which this (points at Yoongi) boy gave me yesterday."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "Of-course Granny.. I'll bring many more chocolates next time for you for sure."

Old lady (smiles at him) :- "Thank you sweetie pie."

Minsuh :- "Exactly I'll bring it. It's all become possible because of you, Oldiee."

Old lady (laughs) :- "Okay okay"

Old Lady looks at Jungkook with crooked eye and Jungkook smiles at her. Then Jungkook starts the car and drives. At evening, three of them reaches outside Yoongi's house.

Yoongi (to Minsuh) :- "Let's go Miss. Han."

Jungkook :- "Are you not going to contact your manager Miss. Han?"

Minsuh :- "I can contact her in the casual time. I told you already that I came here for your work and to introduce my baby to the world. Then I'll go back to my place."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Okay"

Yoongi :- "Shall we go?"

Then Yoongi and Minsuh gets out from the car and enters in Yoongi's room.

Next day morning, a scream comes out from the office that shakes up the whole building and that scream is of Molan.

Molan (holds Minsuh's hands) :- "I........I.....I......"

Yoongi (to Minsuh) :- "Actually she is your biggest fan."

Molan (with shock) :- "Yes.... Yes......"

Yoongi :- "See.... She is such a big fan that she can't speak anything right now."

Molan (happily) :- "hahaha.... I really really like you Miss. Han. Can I have a selfie with you?"

Minsuh (smiles) :- "Of-course"

Yoongi (holds Molan) :- "Molan... you have enough time to do this."

Jungkook :- "Can we focus on work now?"

All :- "Yes"

Jungkook (to Molan, Jimin and Taeyang) :- "Three of you are in-charge of Minsuh's cosmetics, dresses and styling."

Molan, Jimin and Taeyang :- "Okay"

Jungkook (to Ho-seok and Namjoon) :- "You both make sure that the photoshoot set up location will be perfect."

Ho-seok and Namjoon :- "Yes"

Yoongi :- "Me and Anna will look out properly at all shooting and editing process."

Jungkook (looks at Yoongi) :- "Fine"

Molan (happily) :- "Then shall we go for shopping? If Miss. Han is ready right now."

Minsuh (smiles) :- "Of-course I am ready."

Namjoon (comes to Minsuh) :- "Just wait."

Namjoon covers Minsuh's face and head with a long scarf.

Namjoon :- "We can't disclose you in public right now or you may be in danger or something. This will be best for you until your interview."

Minsuh :- "Thank you."

Ho-seok :- "Yeah... It's a nice idea."

Yoongi :- "Namjoon is great, I told you guys."

Namjoon (looks at Yoongi) :- "Stop saying that Hyung."