Frame - 25

After some time at rooftop of the company, Jimin presses Molan's throat forcefully and pushing her back.

Molan (trying to stop Jimin) :- "Jimin.... Please...."

Jimin (with anger) :- "You liar. I will kill you."

Molan (holds Jimin's hands) :- "But can you..... tell me.... what... happened?"

Jimin (loudly) :- "What happened? I was about to lose my job because of you idiot."

Molan :- "Jimin...... calm down.. please....."

Molan applies a big force and finally get rid from Jimin's anger. Jimin breathes heavily in anger and turns his face to the other side.

Molan (breathes heavily) :- "I am....... confused. Can........ you........ explain?"

Jimin (without looking at Molan) :- "He don't like me?"

Molan (gets confused) :- "Who?"

Jimin (looks back at Molan in anger) :- "Chief... He said that he don't like me in that way, you idiot."

Molan (realizes) :- "Oh... That's the matter. But are you sure that he is saying the truth? Maybe he is not ready to tell this to you right now and he want...."

Jimin (loudly) :- "Yaaaahhhh....... Just stop your nonsense, Molan. It's nothing like what you are thinking."

Molan :- "But I am damn sure that he likes someone from the office. If it's not you then...."

Jimin (hits on Molan's head) :- "Stop it already. I think you should need rest so take leave and go for holidays. Don't use your mind in nonsense things."

Jimin leaves from the rooftop quickly after saying this. Molan rubs her head with confusion. At 8:25 pm, Jungkook enters in the office from outside after doing some work. Jungkook notices that Yoongi is not available in the office.

Jungkook (to Taeyang) :- "Where is Yoongi, Taeyang?"

Taeyang :- "He has already left. He also has done his work and submitted in your mail."

Jungkook :- "That's okay but.... Has he gone alone?"

Taeyang (remembers) :- "No.... Actually, he went with Taehyung. Taehyung came here to get him."

Jungkook (gets jealous) :- "Oh.. Taehyung. Okay."

Then Jungkook goes to his office room in anger. Taeyang looks at Jungkook with confusion. Other side, Taehyung and Yoongi are going to somewhere in the car.

Yoongi (looks at Taehyung) :- "What happen, Tae?"

Taehyung (smiles) :- "No.. It's nothing Hyung."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Then why are you smiling?"

Taehyung (realizes and stops smiling) :- "What? N.. No..."

Yoongi (hits on his arm) :- "Don't make me fool okay. I am your friend and I know you very well. Now tell me what's the matter."

Taehyung (smiles again) :- "Really. It's nothing. And even if something happens, I will definitely tell you."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Okay.. As your wish. But you know, today is not Sunday right."

Taehyung (nods his head) :- "Yes I know. But you never say that we can't meet before Sunday. (looks at Yoongi) Right?"

Yoongi (smiles) :- "You are being so cheesy nowadays, Tae? What happens to you?"

Taehyung :- "I just want to protect my precious ones from evil peoples. That's all."

Yoongi (being confused):- "From evil peoples? Who? Do I know them? (remembers) Don't tell me that you are talking about your aunt."

Taehyung (laughs) :- "No... I hate my Aunt, but it does not mean that she is an evil lady. I am not talking about her. Don't worry."

Yoongi :- "Okay.. I trust you then. But where are we going?"

Taehyung (looks at Yoongi again) :- "Just wait and watch."

After some time, Taehyung stops his car at the gate of Adventure island. They both gets out from the car. Yoongi gets surprised to see the atmosphere there because there are so many rides and everything are lightening up with different types of lights.

Yoongi (being happy) :- "Tae...."

Taehyung (smiles) :- "You like this place right?"

Yoongi (looks at Taehyung) :- "I love this place. This is one of my favorite place. But it costs too much. I can't....."

Taehyung (hits on Yoongi's head) :- "Did I tell you to pay for this? Let's go and enjoy your moment."

Yoongi :- "But Tae..."

Taehyung (holds his hand) :- "You talk too much you know."

Then Taehyung pulls his hand and enters inside the adventure park. They both starts to ride the swings, big roller coasters, haunt house, 3d visual rides, shooting games etc. Where Yoongi is enjoying all the rides, Taehyung starts to feel like vomiting for a while. Yoongi helps Taehyung that time. After some time, they both goes to a restaurant and starts having some meal.

Yoongi (starts eating) :- "This meal is not from my side. You know right."

Taehyung (smiles) :- "I already told you to not worry about tonight. It's all on me. So enjoy."

Yoongi (pointing his chopsticks at Taehyung):- "Can't you just tell me what's going on? I mean why are you being so nice to me today?"

Taehyung (pulls down Yoongi's chopsticks by his own):- "Are you not happy? Or are you mad at me?"

Yoongi :- "Absolutely not."

Taehyung :- "Then don't ask anything like this again."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Fine. Don't blame me if I eat too much tonight. You will be going to regret this."

Taehyung (smiles back to Yoongi) :- "I will never regret anything when it's comes about you.

Yoongi (gets confused) :- "What?"

Taehyung (laughs) :- "Idiot. Don't talk too much while eating."

Yoongi :- "You are same as Jungkook. He also said the same thing to me."

Taehyung (gets irritated) :- "No. We can't be same. I am better than him."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "Just kidding Tae. Finish your meal otherwise, I will finish that for you."

Taehyung :- "Fine."

On the other side, Jungkook is waiting at home for Yoongi and keeps looking at the time. He notices that it's 11:48 pm already. Jungkook gets worried. After a while, Jungkook heard a car arriving outside at their apartment. He quickly come to the balcony and looks downwards. Jungkook notices that Yoongi and Taehyung comes out from the car.

To be continued...

____________________xXx___________________

Hmm... What can I say? Taehyung is very smart and trying his best to impress his hyung so that he can love him back? Do you guys agree?