Frame - 15

Then Yoongi start telling Jungkook the ways. Sometimes Yoongi says left to turn then right. Jungkook gets confused and being irritated.

Jungkook (with irritation) :- "Can you tell me the exact place name?"

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Of-course............"

Jungkook (without listening Yoongi) :- "Thank you."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "No"

Jungkook (being pissed off) :- "Are you serious? It's irritating now. We have been roaming like this for half an hour."

Yoongi (shows his hand) :- "Five more minutes."

Then they reach to a place where it is the only way to walk. Yoongi tells Jungkook to stop the car. Then Yoongi gets out from the car and looks around.

Yoongi (to Jungkook) :- "Let's go."

Yoongi starts walking to the way. Jungkook also gets out from the car and locks the doors then starts to follow Yoongi instantly. After 10 mins they both reach to a place where there is a small waterfall and greenery is all over. The waterfall looks so beautiful that Jungkook is unable to get rid his eyes from that.

Yoongi (to Jungkook) :- "How's it?"

Jungkook (still looking at waterfall) :- "So Beautiful..."

Yoongi (puts his hand inside his bag) :- "I knew that. You can say it's a secret place because very few people know about this. And I am such a lucky person to be among those people."

Jungkook (looks at Yoongi) :- "How did you find this? Someone told you?"

Yoongi (takes out two can of coffee) :- "No.... Once I was feeling sad and just roaming like this. Suddenly I saw this way and became curious. And then discover this place (laughs)."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "You are really lucky then."

Yoongi (gives him a can) :- "I know."

Jungkook (takes the can) :- "Can I also come here when I want?"

Yoongi (sips) :- "Of-course. I have not owned this place yet."

Jungkook (again looks at waterfall) :- "It's very beautiful and peaceful. I feel like I am in heaven and no one is here to see me. No limitations, no boundaries and no tension. Just me and myself."

Yoongi puts his arm on Jungkook's shoulder and pulls him towards himself.

Yoongi (smiles) :- "How can you say that no one is seeing you? I am also here right. And I am not bind (then winks his eye)."

Jungkook looks at Yoongi and gets nervous because Yoongi is so close to him. Suddenly Jungkook heart beats - 'Badump' and his face turns red.

Yoongi (notices Jungkook's red face and gets scared) :- "Hey.. what happen? Are you feeling sick?"

Jungkook (realizes) :- "N...No... actually I am.... (looks at Yoongi's arm which is still on his shoulder) You know that I am your Senior, Right."

Yoongi (looks at his arm) :- "Ohh right... (then takes back his arm) But you are my Senior only during work. And after work, we are friends, Right."

Jungkook (calms down) :- "Friends?"

Yoongi (sips) :- "Of-course we are."

Jungkook nods his head with confusion.

Yoongi (looks at his phone) :- "It's late Chief. Let's go."

Then Yoongi starts to walk from there and Jungkook follows him again. When they come out from that place, Yoongi runs towards a food stall which is standing a little far away from there. Jungkook sees Yoongi going to that stall and he gets fed up.

Jungkook to himself - "Here he goes again." and follows Yoongi there too.

When Jungkook comes to Yoongi, he sees that Yoongi is already eating the Chicken lollipop.

Yoongi (gives him the other plate) :- "Eat this. You will love it. I am sure."

Jungkook (gets irritated) :- "But.... I am not sure."

Yoongi (forcibly putting a piece in his mouth) :- "Just eat already."

Jungkook gets surprised because of Yoongi's sudden action but after chewing the piece, he started to like that.

Yoongi (puts a piece in his own mouth) :- "How's it? Delicious?"

Jungkook (nods his head):- "Y.... Yeah...."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "I told you that you will like this. Now eat."

Then they order some more to eat. At Yoongi's home Jungkook comes out from washroom after freshen up. Jungkook notices that Yoongi is already falls asleep on his bed and his blanket is in the floor. Jungkook picks that blanket and covers Yoongi properly. Then he lies down on his bed and covers himself also. At first, he sleeps opposite to Yoongi. But after a while Jungkook turns back to Yoongi and looks at him. Yoongi is sleeping with opened mouth. Suddenly Jungkook remembers the conversation of his and Yoongi's at that waterfall. Then he remembers when his heart felt that 'Badump' voice that time.

Jungkook to himself with confusingly - "What was that? Why did I feel like that when Yoongi was close to me? Why my face turned red in front of him?"

Jungkook rubs his head confusingly but again Jungkook remembers the word "Friends" which strikes in his mind suddenly.

Jungkook to himself - "Friends?" and then smiles - "Of-course we are."

Suddenly Jungkook realizes smiling at himself and hits his own head.

Jungkook to himself again - "What's wrong with you Jungkook? Just sleep." After that he closes his eyes and gets back to sleep.

Next day at office when Jungkook is concentrating on his work, he suddenly looks at Yoongi. Yoongi is talking with Namjoon about some work. Jungkook first smiles after looking Yoongi then again gets back to work. But suddenly again when he looks at Yoongi, he notices that Yoongi has put his arm on Namjoon's shoulder like he did with Jungkook last night and they both are talking and laughing at each other.

To be continued...

__________________xXx_____________________

Someone is smiling and feeling good, right? But will they going to be friends forever or will something change after that? Wanna know?