Frame - 17

Jungkook (reads that letter) :- "Sorry Chief. I was feeling so tired and hungry that I already ate the meal. Good night."

Jungkook looks back to Yoongi and comes to him. Yoongi as usually is sleeping with his opened mouth.

Jungkook (looks at him and smiles) :- "Cute."

Slowly Jungkook goes closer to Yoongi but suddenly his heart again beats loudly. Jungkook realizes and comes back at his place. Jungkook comes running out the room and sits down at the door.

Jungkook (scratches his head) :- "What am I doing?"

Suddenly he realizes the words of Seok-jin about liking someone.

Jungkook (being confused) :- "Do I really like Yoongi?"

Again, he scratches his head with confusion.

Next day, everyone is doing their work in the morning at office. Jungkook enters in the office and everyone greets him. Jungkook also greets them back but when he sees Yoongi there, he gets fluttered and unable to look at him. Then Jungkook quickly enters in his office. Yoongi gets confused at Jungkook's weird behavior. When Jungkook notices that Yoongi is looking at him from outside of the glass window, he quickly closes the window by remote with shaking hands.

Jungkook sits down on his chair and takes a deep breath.

Jungkook to himself - "Calm down Jungkook. Just calm down" then he starts to smile.

Suddenly his office telephone rings. When Jungkook picks the call and says 'Hello', Yoongi from the other side says - 'Are you okay Chief?'

Jungkook gets confused and puts the receiver down quickly after hearing Yoongi's voice. From outside Yoongi gets shocked when Jungkook disconnects his call.

Jungkook (puts his hand on his head) :- "What are you doing Jungkook? Are you crazy? He will probably think that you are hiding something. (again takes a deep breath) Just..... calm........ down..... calm.... down...."

Jungkook (after a min) :- "Okay.. I am fine now."

Then Jungkook starts to do his work. After sometime, when he comes out from his office to go to Anna's office room with cool mind suddenly he looks at Yoongi and turns back quickly.

Jungkook (to Taeyang) :- "Tell Anna to come at my office."

Jungkook enters quickly in his office then.

Taeyang (gets confused) :- "Oh okay Chief."

At the night time, when Jungkook is going towards washroom, Yoongi comes and stands in front of him. Jungkook gets shocked.

Jungkook (still in shock) :- W.. What are you doing?"

Yoongi :- "That's what I want to know that what are you doing? You are behaving like a weird person since morning. Are you hiding something? Are you alright?"

Jungkook (tries to cover himself) :- "I am absolutely fine. What could happen to me?"

Jungkook says this and enters in the washroom quickly. Yoongi does not understand again. Suddenly Jungkook's phone rings. Yoongi picks Jungkook's phone and sees that it's Jungkook's mother is calling.

Yoongi (picks the call) :- "Hello."

Mother Jeon :- "Hello Koo...... (realizes the voice) Who is this?"

Yoongi :- "Oh Hello Mrs. Jeon, actually Jungkook is in the washroom right now."

Mother Jeon :- "But who are you?"

Yoongi :- "I am his roommate."

Mother Jeon (thinks) :- "Roommate? Roommate? (remembers) Oh Yoongi, Right?"

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Yes.. (then suddenly) But how do you know about me?"

Mother Jeon (smiles) :- "Seok-jin has told me about you. You helped my son. Thank you so much."

Yoongi (gets embarrassed) :- "No. It's not a big deal Mrs. Jeon. No need to thank me. It's my pleasure."

Mother Jeon :- "Such a nice child. You work with my son at the same company, Right?"

Yoongi :- "Yes."

Mother Jeon :- "I have a request to you."

Yoongi :- "Please just tell me. No need to request."

Mother Jeon :- "Actually Jungkook has been living alone after separation from Young-Chul. He went into depression. I was tension free when Seok-jin was there with him. But as you know, Seok-jin is married now and lives with his wife. So..."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Don't worry Mrs. Jeon. I'll take care of Jungkook."

Mother Jeon (happily) :- "Are you sure? His attitude is very bad to handle."

Yoongi :- "I have already seen that."

Mother Jeon :- "I think he still has not come out of that shock and also, he is just at 25. That's why I am still worried."

Yoongi :- "I can understand what you are saying......"

Suddenly Jungkook comes behind Yoongi and snatches his phone from Yoongi's hand.

Jungkook (on call) :- "What happen Mom?"

Mother Jeon (fake laughs) :- "Jungkook, It's nothing. I was just saying to Yoongi that..."

Jungkook :- "I am okay mom. Why do you worry?"

Mother Jeon (being serious) :- "Because I am your mom. And why did not you tell me about your apartment issue?"

Jungkook (realizes) :- "Jin Hyung......."

Mother Jeon (being angry) :- "What Jin Hyung? He is the one who understands me. Otherwise, others act like I am nothing to them."

Jungkook :- "Mom, Please stop acting like dramas. I did not tell you because I knew that you would react like this. And I don't want to see you in stress."

Mother Jeon :- "I know. But can you please move on in your life?"

Jungkook :- "I have already moved on, Mom."

Mother Jeon (happily) :- "Really? Then I have photos of some nice men. Can I send you?"

Jungkook (being fed up) :- "Mom, please don't talk to me about this. I am tired now. Talk to you later. Good night."

Mother Jeon (being sad) :- "Good night. Take care."

Then Jungkook disconnects the call and sits on his bed. Jungkook rubs his hair with the towel and sees that Yoongi is staring at him.

Jungkook (gets fluttered) :- "W... What? Why are you staring?"

Yoongi (being serious) :- "How can you talk to your mother like this?"

Jungkook :- "Don't worry about her. She was just acting."

Yoongi :- "You don't love your mom?"

Jungkook :- "Of-course I do."

Yoongi :- "Then why don't you agree with her?"

Jungkook :- "Do you even know what's she saying?"

Yoongi (being angry) :- "She wants you to move on and get along with a nice person."

Jungkook (takes a deep breath) :- "Look Yoongi, It's my life. And I want some time to move on. I can't trust people again easily like I did before. It hurts badly, you know."

Yoongi (calms down) :- "Okay fine. Take your time. But give some time to your mother also. She worries about you. By the way, Who is Young-Chul?"

Jungkook (sighs) :- "My Ex-husband."

To be continued...

___________________xXx____________________

Do you think that Jungkook past life has made him like this that he can't trust anybody? Will he start trusting people again and move on in his life?