Frame - 14

The next day when Jungkook gets up from the bed, he sees that Yoongi is not there. Neither in the kitchen nor in the balcony. Jungkook gets confused because it's just 5:40 am in the morning. Jungkook goes to the washroom to freshen up himself and when he comes outside, he still can't find Yoongi in the room. Then Jungkook enters the kitchen to make some breakfast but there is only a packet of bread and some eggs available to make. He starts to make omelette and heats up the bread with butter. At 6:20 am, Yoongi enters the room with a jogging dress and a bottle with him.

Yoongi (notices Jungkook in the kitchen) :- "Hmm... Something special is cooking (then picking up a fruit bun)."

Jungkook :- "No. it's just an omelette and bread. Where were you?"

Yoongi (starts to eat that bun) :- "I was in the garden for jogging. It's good for health because I am getting old now plus I think I have got some belly fat (shows his tummy to Jungkook)."

Jungkook (looks at Yoongi's belly):- "It's not that bad. Just control your unlimited eating habits."

Yoongi stops eating that fruit bun after Jungkook says this and looks at that bun with a sad face.

Jungkook (smiles) :- "I mean just eat it with a limited amount but not every time. And don't eat meals from outside. That can be unhealthy for you."

Yoongi (starts to eat that bun again) :- "How do you know I mostly eat from outside? (thinks) I don't think I have told you this before."

Jungkook (point his finger towards dustbin) :- "All the packets and wrappers are saying that they all are belongs to streets food stall or shops."

Yoongi (fake smiles) :- "Ahahaa.... Okay...... sometimes I don't get time to prepare food that's why... (then turns his face from Jungkook with pissed off face)."

Jungkook (nods his head):- "Fine. Until I am here, I will prepare meals for you."

Yoongi (turns back at Jungkook with surprised look) :- "Really?"

Jungkook :- "Of-course. You can consider this service as my rent to you. Okay?"

Yoongi (being happy) :- "I am always okay if it's about foods."

Yoongi starts to sing - "Delicious foods, Delicious foods." then about to go to enter the washroom.

Jungkook (smiles and suddenly):- "By the way, what's your age?"

Yoongi (looks back at Jungkook again):- "Huh? What did you say?"

Jungkook (being a little nervous):- "I mean... what the age of all the members in our office. It's good to know about each other for better understanding, right?"

Yoongi (comes back to Jungkook):- "Hmm.. right. Namjoon and Ho-seok are 29, Jimin is 27, Molan and Taeyang are at the same age, I don't exactly know but they are younger than Jimin I think. And Anna has same age as mine."

Jungkook (without looking at Yoongi):- "Oh... what's her age?"

Yoongi :- "Who's? Anna's? I told you that she is same age as mine it means she is 30 years old."

Jungkook (gets shocked and looks at Yoongi with big bunny eyes):- "30?"

Yoongi (being surprised by Jungkook's shocking look):- "What's up with you dude?"

Jungkook (being disappointed):- "Nothing."

Yoongi :- "So what about you? What's your age?"

Jungkook (looking at his preparation):- "I am 25 years old."

Yoongi (being surprised):- "Ohh... really? You are much younger than all of us. And it's so proudy thing for you to become a Chief editor at this age. (shows his thumbs up to Jungkook) Great buddy."