Frame - 33

Taehyung and Yoongi looks each other.

Taehyung (to Min-Seo) :- "Are you talking to me?"

Min-Seo :- "Of-course.. Taehyung. I am asking to you that what are you doing here? You said that we will meet at XXXX restaurant. And now you are ditching me?"

Taehyung (being shocked) :- "What? Me?"

Yoongi (surprisingly looks at that girl) :- "Wow... You know Taehyung? (smiles) Are you his girlfriend?"

Taehyung (to Yoongi with irritating look) :- "What are you....."

Min-Seo (laughs) :- "Well........ (being serious) Yes.. I am his girlfriend - Min-Seo."

Yoongi and Taehyung gets shocked again after listening Min-Seo's statement.

Yoongi (happily) :- "Seriously!! You are Taehyung's girlfriend."

Taehyung (to Yoongi) :- "Are you mad? I even don't know her."

Min-Seo :- "We are in a relationship since.... (thinks) I think it's been two and a half years, isn't it Tae?"

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Wow... (to Taehyung) Why didn't you tell me about this, Tae?"

Taehyung (to Yoongi) :- "Nothing of the sort, Hyung. (to Min-Seo) And don't call me, Tae."

Yoongi (to Taehyung) :- "How can you talk to her like this, Tae? (to Min-Seo) Hey.. I am...."

Min-Seo :- "Yoongi... right? Taehyung has told me about you. You are working in a prestigious company as a photographer and assistant editor. Nice to meet you."

Yoongi (gets shocked) :- "Right..."

Taehyung (gets irritated) :- "When did I tell you this?"

Yoongi (to Min-Seo) :- "Tell me about something yourself Min-Seo."

Min-Seo :- "Well......"

While Min-Seo and Yoongi are talking to each other, Taehyung notices that there is a person who is watching them from a broken wall. And when he looks carefully then he finds out that it's Jungkook. Taehyung understands everything.

Taehyung (cuts off their talk) :- "Sorry Min-Seo. I was in a bad mood and I talked to you in a bad way. I am really sorry."

Min-Seo (smiles at Taehyung) :- "It's okay baby. I know you are very tensed because of your patients and hospitals duty. But I am always with you."

Yoongi (to Taehyung) :- "So finally... You recognize her right!"

Taehyung (smiles) :- "Of-course.. How can I forget my Min-Seo? (holds Min-Seo's both hands) My love, My moon, My sun, My......."

Min-Seo (gets shocked) :- "Ah....mm..... Okay.. I get it now. (releases her hands from Taehyung).

Taehyung (again holds Min-Seo's hands) :- "No... it's not okay baby. Let's go to XXXX restaurant. I want to spend more and more time with you and hold your hands all the time like this."

Min-Seo (gets tensed) :- "It's okay bab... I mean Taehyung. I can understand your feeling and....."

Yoongi (happily) :- "It's a great idea, Min-Seo. You should go with Taehyung."

Min-Seo :- "B.. But.."

Taehyung (pulls Min-Seo near himself by his hands) :- "But what? Don't say you don't love me anymore."

Min-Seo (starts sweating) :- "N.. No.. I mean... (looks at Yoongi) What about Yoongi?"

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Don't worry about me. I am fine. I can go home by myself. You both just enjoy your day. Now come on."

Taehyung (smiles) :- "See.. Yoongi is very understanding. He is helping us also."

Min-Seo (again releases her hands) :- "Actually I have some urgent works to do.. so I.."

Taehyung (again holds her hands) :- "There should be nothing more important than me baby. (looks at sky) Look, Weather is so romantic to make love today."

Min-Seo (gulps) :- "Make.... Love....."

Yoongi (being happy) :- "Aww... Someone is being so romantic today. I think I should go now."

Taehyung (to Yoongi with smile) :- "Yes.."

Min-Seo (loudly) :- "No.. Yoongi.. Please don't go."

Yoongi :- "But I can't be a spoilsport. You both should spend some time together. After all you are girlfriend of Taehyung."

Taehyung :- "Yes.. Just look at the weather, it's so roman......."

Min-Seo (angrily releases her hands again) :- "I don't give a damn about this weather."

Yoongi (gets shocked) :- "What happen Min-Seo?"

Taehyung :- "Yes baby.. Are you okay?"

Min-Seo (with irritated look) :- "I am not your baby. I just came here to spoil your day."

Yoongi (to Min-Seo) :- "What are you saying?"

Min-Seo (to Yoongi) :- "I am not his girlfriend. It's a prank okay. And I am sorry for spoiling your time. I am going now."

Taehyung (smiles) :- "Sure.."

Then Min-Seo quickly leaves from there. Yoongi is still in the shock.

Yoongi (surprisingly) :- What.. just happened... now?"

Taehyung (puts his hand on Yoongi's shoulder) :- "Nothing.. (gives him the car key) Get in the car. I am coming in a while."

Yoongi takes the car key and go towards the parking lot. Min-Seo is walking quickly but Jungkook stops her.

Jungkook :- "What happened?"

Min-Seo :- "He is very clever. You can't defeat him."

Jungkook :- "What are you....."

Taehyung (comes from behind) :- "She is right Mr. Jeon. You can't defeat me."

Min-Seo looks at Taehyung and leaves quickly from there.

Jungkook :- "You think you are very intelligent."

Taehyung (smiles) :- "Ahmmm.... Yes.."

Jungkook (in anger) :- "No.. You are just an idiot who thinks that Yoongi only likes you which is not true."

Taehyung :- "Are you his mother or what?"

Jungkook :- "I am his.."

Taehyung :- "You are just a colleague for him and he don't think like that about you. And I don't think you deserves him because of your cheap action and bad attitude."

Jungkook (gets irritated) :- "Cheap action?"

Taehyung :- "Yes.. Like today. You sent Min-Seo so that Yoongi hyung thinks that she is my girlfriend and it can clear your way."

Jungkook (trying to ignore him) :- "W.. What.. are you talking?"

Taehyung (being serious) :- "Do whatever you want. I am going to propose Yoongi hyung. Let's see what you can do."

Taehyung leaves Jungkook there. Jungkook gets more and more angry.

To be continued...

____________________xXx___________________

Omg!!! War has begin. Actually it already has been started since few days and I like Taehyung's attitude. But will Yoongi accept his proposal?