Frame - 7

After sometime, where Jungkook is driving silently, Yoongi chews bubble gum in a loud voice. At first Jungkook tries to ignore that annoying sound but when Yoongi starts to pop the gum with a loud voice, he is unable to hold back.

Jungkook (gets irritated) :- "Can you please low down your voice?"

Yoongi (chewing the gum) :- "I can't. It's my normal voice."

Jungkook (controlling himself) :- "Fine... then throw it out."

Yoongi :- "Right now?"

Jungkook :- "Right now...."

Yoongi :- "Okay"

Yoongi opens his mouth and throws away the gum inside the car. Jungkook gets shocked seeing this and stops the car at the side.

Jungkook (gets pissed off) :- "What the hell!"

Yoongi :- "What? You didn't tell me to where I have to throw it right."

Jungkook (angrily) :- "Are you mad or what? How can you throw it out inside a car? Is this a dustbin to you?"

Yoongi :- "No"

Jungkook (controls his anger) :- "I want to focus on my way. Can you....."

Yoongi (pulls out a tissue paper) :- "Fine fine...."

Yoongi picks up the gum with tissue paper and throws it inside a dustbin near there.

Yoongi (gets inside the car again) :- "Okay..... Let's go."

Jungkook looks at Yoongi with anger and starts the car.

After sometime, Yoongi gets bored. Then he starts playing the car's music system and humming.

Jungkook (gets irritated) :- "You know, this system sounds even louder than this (in sarcastic way)."

Yoongi :- "oh really."

Then Yoongi increases the sound of music system more loudly.

Jungkook (angrily) :- "Are you mad?"

Jungkook turns off the music system.

Yoongi (puts his head on window line) :- "I am getting bored."

Jungkook :- "We are not on a picnic."

Yoongi to himself - "Going to a mental asylum is much better than going to a picnic with you."

Jungkook (seeing straightforward):- "I heard it."

Yoongi sighs and then sleeps silently. After 1 and ½ hours when Yoongi wakes up and looks outside the car, he feels that it's not the right way to XXXX town.

Yoongi (looks around):- "Where are we?"

Jungkook :- "Be silent. We will be there soon."

Yoongi looks at Jungkook phone's google map and then he finds out that Jungkook has entered the wrong town name.

Yoongi (gets shocked) :- "Shit!!"

Jungkook :- "Now what? Can't you just be silent for some more time? I think you should sleep some more. You were looking nice that time."

Yoongi (sits back to his seat) :- "We are going to a wrong way."

Jungkook (being confused):- "What?"

Yoongi (folds his hands and looks outside) :- "You have entered the wrong town name. It's XXXX town."

Jungkook (stops the car) :- "What the hell are you saying? I know I have entered the right location."

Jungkook picks his phone and looks at the map. Then he notices that he really typed the wrong name.