Frame - 8

After sometime, when they both are about to leave from the restaurant, they notice that it's dark outside and starts raining also.

Jungkook (sighs) :- "I knew that."

Yoongi (looks at Jungkook):- "Are you any Predictor? How do you know that it'll be raining?"

Jungkook (looks at Yoongi and smiles) :- "Because you are here and something unexpected has to be happen."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "I think so too. I have experienced this kind of things many times. Actually, you know one day when I......."

Jungkook (cuts off his sentence) :- "I am going to the car. Come if you want."

Saying this, Jungkook walks towards the car and sits on his seat. Yoongi to himself - "Just for some time, you have to bear Yoonie...."

Then Yoongi also goes there and gets in the car. Yoongi sees that Jungkook already falls asleep and he feels cold. Yoongi looks inside the car carefully but he does not get anything to cover Jungkook. Finally, Yoongi takes off his jacket and puts it on Jungkook to cover his body. For a while Yoongi looks at Jungkook surprisingly and then he also falls asleep. At morning when Jungkook wakes up, he finds out that it's already morning time but Yoongi is not in the car. Jungkook looks around for Yoongi. Then suddenly he sees that Yoongi is coming from that restaurant with two hot cups.

Yoongi (gives a cup to Jungkook) :- "Take it."

Jungkook :- "What is it?"

Yoongi :- "Rats killing liquid poison. Actually, they do not have the poison for snakes otherwise I'll buy that for you."

Jungkook (shocks) :- "What?"

Yoongi (gets pissed off):- "Come on, It's coffee. Do you want it or not?"

Jungkook silently holds the cup and Yoongi gets inside and sits in the car.

Yoongi (sips) :- "Did you sleep well?"

Jungkook (starts sipping) :- "Yes"

Yoongi :- "I think you should thank others when they helps you."

Jungkook (looks at Yoongi) :- "What do you mean?"

Yoongi points to the jacket which is still on Jungkook's body.

Yoongi (smiles fake) :- "That's mine."

Jungkook notices that he is actually using the jacket which Yoongi wore.

Jungkook (taking out) :- "Ohh... But I didn't ask you for your help (gives back to him). Take it, I don't want it now."

Yoongi (pushes the jacket towards Jungkook) :- "I also don't want it now because you have put your saliva on it."

Jungkook checks the stain and gets embarrassed.

Jungkook (being embarrassed) :- "I'll....... wash it up and give back to you soon."

Yoongi (sips) :- "Okay"

Suddenly Yoongi's phone rings. When Yoongi looks at his phone, he comes out from the car and starts talking with loud laughs with other person on call. Jungkook puts Yoongi's jacket on backside seat and stares at Yoongi.

Jungkook to himself - "Who is calling him early in the morning?" Then suddenly realizes - "Wait!! Why am I concerned about it?" and starts to sips the coffee. After some hours they finally reaches to XXXX town, they both starts asking for Han Minsuh to the people there. No one is willing to tell them about Han Minsuh.

Jungkook (gets irritated) :- "Seriously, What's wrong with the people here?"

Yoongi :- "Maybe they really don't know about Miss. Han or they don't want to talk about her. Or perhaps Miss. Han has told them to not tell about her to anyone."

Jungkook :- "What a pain."

Then Jungkook goes to an old lady.

Jungkook (to that old lady with loud voice) :- "Excuse me! Can you tell me where is Miss. Han? Han Minsuh?"

Old lady (intentionally) :- "What? I can't hear you."

Jungkook (more loudly) :- "Han Minsuh........ Where is she living?"

Old lady :- "You are talking too low. Speak more loudly."

Jungkook (takes out some money) :- "I'll give you money if you want."

Old lady (again intentionally) :- "What are you saying?"

Yoongi is watching all this scene and gets fed up by Jungkook's behavior.

Jungkook :- "You want some more?"

Jungkook takes out more money and shows to her.

Old lady (loudly) :- "Don't waste my time. Just get out."

Jungkook grabs his forehead because of the headache. When that old lady starts to leave from there, Yoongi goes near to her quickly and stands up in front of her.

Yoongi (showing her a lot of big chocolates packets) :- "I know you like sweets. Am I right Miss?"

Old lady looks at the chocolates packet and water came in her mouth.

Old lady (happily) :- "Yes I love sweets. But how do you know that I am not married?"

Yoongi (smiles at her) :- "Because you are very young to get married Miss. I am sure, Boys still follows you."

Old lady (smiles) :- "Yes right.... Hahaha......"

Yoongi (showing her the packets again) :- "So, can you take us there where Han Minsuh is living? So that I can give you all this."

Old lady (looks at them) :- "Of-course, I'll take you there (smiles at Yoongi) Follow me."

Old lady starts walking quickly on a narrow road. Yoongi looks at Jungkook and smiles like evil. Jungkook gets confused seeing this all scene. After walking some time, three of them reaches to small house made with bamboos and other natural things. Yoongi notices that Han Minsuh is hanging wet clothes on the wire outside.

Yoongi (to Jungkook) :- "There she is."

Jungkook goes quickly to Minsuh and stands in front of her.

Jungkook (takes a deep breath) :- "Hello Miss. Han. I am Jeon Jungkook from Col-Ours. I want to........"

Minsuh :- "Who brings you here?"

When Jungkook looks at that old lady, Minsuh also looks that side and gets angry.

Minsuh (angrily shouts) :- "You Oldieeeeeee........"

Old lady (snatches all packets from Yoongi) :- "Anything for sweets."

Then the old lady runs away from there.

Minsuh (scratches her head) :- "Sorry but I am not in mood to talk about anything. Just have water and leave."

Jungkook :- "But we want to talk with you properly. Why did you leave everything and come here?"

Minsuh :- "It's none of your business."

When Minsuh is about to go inside, Yoongi stops her.

Yoongi :- "Miss. Han, I am feeling hungry. Can I have some snacks with water please?"

Minsuh looks at Yoongi confusingly.

To be continued...

___________________xXx____________________

That Old lady has just made my day. 😁 Yours too? Do you think Minsuh will agreed to go with them?