Frame - 30

At night, Yoongi is lying in his bed and groaning with pain.

Yoongi (holding his legs) :- "I think..... I am going to die now."

Jungkook comes near to Yoongi with a pain relief balm in his hand and sits close to him.

Jungkook (holds his legs) :- "Yoongi.."

Yoongi screams loudly in pain - 'Aaaaahhhh!'

Jungkook (feels sorry) :- "I am sorry. Relax."

Yoongi (being in pain):- "What are you doing?"

Jungkook :- "I want to do massage on your legs. So just stay calm."

Yoongi (with painful face) :- "But....."

Jungkook :- "Don't worry. You will feel better."

Then Jungkook starts to massage on Yoongi's legs slowly. At first, Yoongi feels pain but after then he starts to feel relaxed.

Jungkook :- "How are you feeling now?"

Yoongi (smiles with closed eyes) :- "So....... Relaxing. Can I say something to you?"

Jungkook (still massaging) :- "Yes."

Yoongi :- "You are so good in massaging. I think you should open a massage parlor. Your shop will go very well. Why are you stuck in this job?"

Jungkook (gets irritated) :- "Massage parlor right?"

Then Jungkook intentionally presses Yoongi's legs. Yoongi again screams in pain. Yoongi suddenly gets up and his face comes so close to Jungkook's face. Jungkook and Yoongi looks at each other for a while continuously. Then suddenly they both realizes and turns their faces opposite to each other. They both turns into red and blushes.

Jungkook (stands up) :- "I think... you are feeling fine now. I am going to sleep then."

Yoongi (lies down quickly) :- "Y.. Yeah... Good night."

Jungkook (sits down on his bed) :- "Good night."

Yoongi quickly covers his face with the blanket. Jungkook smiles and looks back at Yoongi.

Next day when Jungkook wakes up, he finds that Yoongi is still sleeping.

Jungkook (comes to Yoongi) :- "Hey, wake up."

Yoongi does not react anything. When Jungkook holds Yoongi's arm to wake him up, he notices that Yoongi is shivering due to cold. Jungkook gets nervous and immediately calls a doctor online. After some time, a doctor comes at their house and checks Yoongi properly.

Jungkook (to doctor) :- "Doctor, Is he okay?"

Doctor :- "Don't worry. He is fine. He just needs some rest to warm up his body. And I saw some bruises on his legs. So, I am writing some medicines of that also. Make sure that he will take his doses in time."

Jungkook :- "Okay."

Doctor gives the medicine list to Jungkook. After the doctor's departure, Jungkook's phone rings. Jungkook sees that Namjoon is calling him. Jungkook picks up his call.

Jungkook :- "Yes Namjoon."

Namjoon :- "Good morning Chief. Sorry I am calling you so early in the morning but there is a meeting of all seniors from every department at 9 am and ...."

Jungkook (remembers) :- "Yes. I got the mail about this last night. (looks at Yoongi) Namjoon, can you help me with something?"

Namjoon :- "Yes."

At 8:50 am, Jungkook comes to the office where he finds Senior Editor Mrs. Chang there.

Jungkook (comes to Mrs. Chang) :- "Good morning Senior Editor."

Mrs. Chang (smiles) :- "Good morning Chief Editor. I heard you are doing very well. I must say you are very talented even after taking a long gap."

Jungkook :- "Time can't effect on my experience Senior Editor."

Mrs.Chang (laughs with proud) :- "Well said. So, shall we go inside?"

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Sure."

Other side, Namjoon enters in Yoongi's house and looks after him.

Namjoon (touches Yoongi's head) :- "Oh my, You were look so well a day before yesterday. That's why I tell you to not eat anything from outside."

Suddenly Namjoon's phone rings. Namjoon sees that Taehyung is calling. Namjoon picks up his call.

Namjoon :- "Yes Taehyung."

Taehyung :- "Is Hyung with you? He is not picking up my calls."

Namjoon notices that Yoongi has put his phone on silent mode in the table.

Namjoon :- "Oh yes. Yoongi's phone is on silent mode."

Taehyung :- "Can I talk to that idiot? He said to me yesterday that he will call me back but he didn't."

Namjoon :- "Actually Taehyung, he can't talk to you right now."

Taehyung (gets confused) :- "Why?"

Namjoon :- "He is........"

After a while, Taehyung also enters in Yoongi's room. Namjoon looks at Taehyung.

Namjoon :- "I told you to not worry. I am here for Yoongi."

Taehyung quickly comes near to Yoongi and sits down near him.

Taehyung :- "I told him to have his meals on time. He can't bear his hunger otherwise he gets sick because of this. You also know this right, Joon hyung."

Namjoon :- "I know Tae. But I am telling you...."

Taehyung (looks at Yoongi in anger) :- "You are an idiot, Hyung. How can you be so careless about your health?"

Namjoon :- "Calm down Tae."

Suddenly Yoongi opens his eyes slowly. Taehyung and Namjoon looks at Yoongi again.

Yoongi (slowly) :- "What.... happened?"

Taehyung (with anger) :- "You......"

Namjoon stops Taehyung by holding his shoulder.

Namjoon (to Yoongi) :- "You are sick, Hyung. Don't talk. Just have some rest."

Yoongi (to Taehyung) :- "I am sorry Tae. I could not take my meal on time yesterday."

Taehyung (closes his eyes) :- "It's okay. You are fine now. Only that matters to me."

Yoongi (tries to get up) :- "Do you guys want.. something to eat?"

Namjoon :- "Why are you getting up, Hyung? Just lie down."

Yoongi :- "But I..."

Taehyung (hits on Yoongi's head slowly) :- "No but... Do you want me to punch you?"

Yoongi (makes puppy face) :- "No... I want to eat something. I am hungry."

Namjoon :- "Okay.. I am....."

Taehyung (gets up and looks at Namjoon) :- "Hyung wait. I am going. Take care of this idiot hyung for me."

Namjoon :- "Okay."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "I want spicy dumplings with lots of red spicy sauce and three bottles of mango shake and crunchy chocolates."

Taehyung (shakes Yoongi's head) :- "Don't eat spicy foods and sweets. You are not fully covered yet. Understand."

Yoongi :- "But...."

Namjoon (to Yoongi) :- "Taehyung is right."

Yoongi (gets irritated) :- "Okay..."

Then Taehyung goes outside.

To be continued...

_________________xXx______________________

Hmmm..... I am confused now. Who is better for Yoongi? Taehyung or Jungkook? I need suggestions please. 😁