Frame - 18

Yoongi (gets shocked) :- "You were married? I can't believe. When?"

Jungkook :- "2 years ago and I was just a stupid person at that time who doesn't know what to do."

Yoongi :- "You are a stupid person."

Jungkook (With frowned eyes):- "What did you say?."

Yoongi :- "Nothing.. But why did both of you get divorced?"

Jungkook :- "He cheated on me. He already had a wife with a baby. But he didn't tell me about this. Because he wanted to enjoy wityh my money. Once I followed him and caught him red handed. I loved him so much. After that I was unable to trust anyone."

Yoongi :- "Hmm... I am sorry."

Jungkook (looks at Yoongi) :- "Why are you saying sorry?"

Yoongi :- "I didn't experienced anything like this. So, I can't understand your feelings. But I know that you are very strong person and can move on quickly. Just take your time."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Yes"

Suddenly Yoongi got a message on his phone. Yoongi looks at his phone and smiles widely.

Jungkook (being confused) :- "Who is this?"

Yoongi (smiles) :- "It's Namjoon."

Jungkook :- "Oh... Namjoon. You and Namjoon are very close, Right?"

Yoongi :- "Of-course. We are best friends."

Jungkook (rapidly) :- "Do you like him?"

Yoongi (gets shocked) :- "What?"

Jungkook realizes and puts his hands on his mouth.

Jungkook (gets fluttered) :- "I... I mean..."

Yoongi :- "I like him but just as good friends."

Jungkook :- "Oh.. I thought you like him as.... as....."

Yoongi :- "As lover?"

Jungkook :- "Yeah.. I mean I am not against same gender love because I am on the same page too but I thought you like Namjoon."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "It's true but I can't be his lover. And how can I be? He is already engaged."

Jungkook (gets shocked) :- "What? Namjoon is engaged?"

Yoongi :- "Yes. He is engaged with his girlfriend. And (shows him the picture of Namjoon and his fiancée) See, he sent me this picture. His fiancée is looking so funny (then laughs again)."

Jungkook to himself - "Ohhh... That's why you were smiling that time."

Yoongi :- "What?"

Jungkook (covers himself with blanket quickly) :- "Nothing... Good night."

Yoongi (gets confused) :- "What's wrong with him?"

Next day When Yoongi comes out from home to go to the office, Jungkook calls him from backside.

Yoongi (turns back to Jungkook) :- "Now what? You want to race again?"

Jungkook :- "I also want to come with you. By that short cut way."

Jungkook starts to walk on the same way and Yoongi gets really shocked with Jungkook's changed behavior. After some time, they both reach to a forest type place which has narrow and one-way road. Jungkook sees that birds are chirping there and Squirrels are running on the trees. And there is so much peace.

Jungkook (takes a deep fresh air inside) :- "So fresh. I like this place."

Yoongi :- "It's also one of my favorite place. I always used this route to reach the school. At that time many children used to go this way. But now, everyone has their own vehicle and forget about this path."