Frame - 34

At night, when Jungkook enters the room, he notices that Yoongi is already in the bed and sleeping. While Jungkook is coming towards him, he accidently hits a box on the floor. Yoongi wakes up because of the noise of that box.

Jungkook :- "I am sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up."

Yoongi (rubs his eyes) :- "It's okay. Where were you? It's so late you know."

Jungkook (sits down on his bed) :- "Yeah.. I had something important work to do."

Yoongi :- "So, is it done?"

Jungkook (sadly) :- "No.."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "It's okay.. Don't give up. If it's not today then........ tomorrow. You will be definitely get succeeded."

Jungkook (smiles at him) :- "Yeah... Thanks."

Yoongi (again lays on bed) :- "Sleep now. It's late."

Jungkook :- "Can I..."

Yoongi (wakes up) :- "Are you saying something?"

Jungkook :- "I am.... I want to ask something."

Yoongi :- "Sure."

Jungkook :- "Did... Mr. Kim said anything to you?"

Yoongi (thinks) :- "Anything? Like?"

Jungkook :- "Like anything. Special?"

Yoongi (thinks again) :- "I don't think so. It was just a normal day like we spend every time. Nothing special."

Jungkook (happily) :- "Really??"

Yoongi :- "Yes. But do you have something to tell me?"

Jungkook (smiles) :- "No.. I don't."

Yoongi (nods his head) :- "Okay."

Jungkook :- "Then stop talking with him."

Yoongi (gets shocked) :- "What? Are you saying that......"

Jungkook (being serious) :- "Yes.. Don't talk to him and don't meet him."

Yoongi (being confused):- "But why?"

Jungkook (looks other side) :- "Because I don't like....."

Yoongi (looks at Jungkook) :- "Don't like what?"

Jungkook :- "Nothing.. I am just saying you to stop meeting him."

Yoongi (still confused) :- "But why would I do that without any reason? (thinks) Oh.... Now I get it."

Jungkook (looks at Yoongi) :- "What are you getting now?"

Yoongi :- "You like Tae right?"

Jungkook (gets surprised) :- "What? No.."

Yoongi :- "That day at that café, you both were talking on a serious matter when I went to the washroom. Just tell me you love him and I will not disturb you both."

Jungkook (gets shocked) :- "Are you mad? I even don't like him."

Yoongi :- "Look, I am not opposed of this relationship. I will be very happy for both you. So, you can think carefully and tell me whenever you feel to say. I am sleeping now. Good night."

Jungkook :- "B.. But..."

Yoongi covers himself with the blanket and starts snoring. Jungkook starts to think something.

Next day, when Jungkook wakes up, he notices that Yoongi is already leaves for the office. Jungkook gets up and goes to the washroom. At office, where everyone is working, Yoongi is still thinking about the last day.