Frame - 5

Next day in the office during team meeting, where everyone is sharing their ideas, Jungkook is looking at Yoongi with oblique eyes. When Yoongi suddenly looks at Jungkook, Jungkook quickly moves his eyes to another side and acts like he wasn't looking at him.

Anna (to Jungkook) :- "Chief, I have prepared a picture collection of hot models of this year for this month. I'll show you after I done with some final touch up."

Jungkook :- "That's good."

Yoongi to himself - "Wow! He praised right now."

Jimin :- "And I have made a draft of interview section column of the models and send it to your mail already for final approval."

Jungkook :- "I'll check that."

Taeyang :- "But.... There's a problem."

Jungkook :- "What?"

Taeyang :- "Miss.Han's interview is still pending and even she refused to be photographed for magazine."

Jungkook (being serious) :- "Who was the in-charge for model collaboration?"

Yoongi to himself again - "There he go again."

Namjoon :- "It's me Chief."

Jungkook (to Namjoon) :- "What's the problem with this model?"

Namjoon :- "Actually... there's some personal reason... and she don't want to show up because of that."

Jungkook (becomes angry) :- "Don't you know we don't have......"

Jungkook suddenly notices Yoongi that he is looking at him constantly with sharp eyes.

Jungkook (calms down) :- "We don't have enough time now. Just do whatever quickly and I want to see her in the studio till this weekend."

Molan :- "Ahh.... There's another problem also."

Jungkook (to Molan) :- "Now what?"

Molan :- "She is not in the town right now."

Jungkook :- "So?"

Molan :- "She is in XXXX town for a long holiday and not picking any calls of us."

Jungkook (typing something at his phone) :- "Tell me.... how far is this XXXX town from here?"

Jungkook looks at the search bar and found out that XXXX town is 557 kms away from the current city.

Jungkook (puts down the phone on table with a disappointment) :- "Great."

Yoongi hides his face and silently laughs.

Ho-seok :- "So.. What should we do now? I think we have to proceed with our work without her interview."

Anna :- "But she is very famous and it can affect to our magazine's revenue also because no one has interviewed her before."

Taeyang :- "Yes... This issue will be the greatest one."

Jimin :- "What can we do now?"

Jungkook (thinks) :- "Do we have any meeting for tomorrow?"

Namjoon (looks at his tablet) :- "No Chief."

Jungkook (to Namjoon) :- "Good... You and I will go to XXXX town and bring Miss. Han here."

Namjoon :- "Okay Chief."

Jungkook :- "Then this meeting is over and you all go back to your work now."

All :- "Thank you."

When all the members are about to leave, suddenly Jungkook stops them. All gets surprised.

Jungkook (holds his hand) :- "Well...... Can you guys.... share with me....... Your... names?"

Hearing this words, all are gets really shocked and looks at each other.

Taeyang (quickly) :- "I.. I am Pan Taeyang."

Ho-seok :- "I am Jung Ho-seok."

Molan :- "Woo Molan."

Namjoon :- "Kim Namjoon."

Anna :- "Park Anna."

Jimin :- "Park Jimin."

Jungkook :- "Oh...kay...."

Then Jungkook looks at Yoongi.

Yoongi (looks at Jungkook and sighs) :- "I guess I already have told you my name (scratches his head) But again..... I am Yoongi."

Jungkook (being curious):- "Just 'Yoongi'?"

Yoongi :- "Ahh..... Min Yoongi."

Jungkook :- "Okay then go to your work and........ You all did good job today. Thank you."

All (with shock) :- "Thank you too Chief."

All comes out from the office.

Yoongi (to Molan) :- "How do you know Where is Miss. Han? You said that she is not picking her calls."

Molan :- "She has posted on her status that she is going for vacation at her favorite place before deactivating her id."

Yoongi :- "Okay and...... how do you know that XXXX town is her favorite place?"

Molan :- "Once she posted some pictures of that place and wrote- My favorite, So I got to know."

Yoongi (gets impressed) :- "Wow.... Nice Molan. You are a stalker or what?"

Molan (smiles) :- "I am a big fan of Miss. Han. I follow her everywhere... (being sad) But now she has deactivated all her IDs."

Yoongi (pats her shoulder) :- "Don't worry. Chief and Joon will bring her back."

Molan (smiles again) :- "Yes I know."

At night after leaving the office, all the members are talking about Jungkook's suddenly changed behavior.

Ho-seok :- "That was shocking."

Molan :- "Right. I also didn't expect that he will ask for ours names."

Yoongi (to Molan) :- "With politely."

Molan (agrees to Yoongi) :- "Yes... with politely."

Taeyang :- "I think he is not that bad as we were thinking."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "Yeahh... Of course.."

Anna :- "He is new here. Maybe he wants some time to get along with us."

Jimin (fingers crosses) :- "Hope so."

Yoongi (pulls up and down his shoulder) :- "Let's see how much time he will take to get along with us. Hope you guys don't get disappointed."

Namjoon :- "Hyung... Why are you saying that? He seems like a nice person."

Taeyang :- "Yes.. and I think we should support him."

Yoongi (excitedly):- "Of course I'll support with all my strength but..... (being serious) for this company."

Molan :- "Come on Yoongi."

Jimin :- "Hey what about the surprise party for Mr. Kim Seok-jin?"

Namjoon :- "Don't worry. I already have booked a venue for the party."

Ho-seok (happily) :- "Yes.. They allow us to decorate the venue as per our preferences."

Yoongi (with joy) :- "I am very excited now."

Anna :- "But how will we bring Mr. Kim Seok-jin there?"

Yoongi (with evil smile) :- "Don't worry. I'll take this responsibility."

To be continued...

__________________xXx_____________________

Is Jungkook starting to change because of Yoongi? Or is he wants to prove him that he is really not an arrogant? What will Yoongi do to make Jin come to their surprise party? Surprise, huh?