Frame - 9

Inside Minsuh's house, Yoongi and Jungkook are sitting on the chair and waiting for Minsuh. Minsuh comes with two cups of coffee and some snacks.

Minsuh (puts them on bamboo table) :- "Please have it."

Yoongi (looks around) :- "Wow Miss. Han. Your house is very beautiful. It's feels like in heaven by living here. Am I right?"

Minsuh (smiles) :- "Thanks. My father built this house when we were younger so that me and my brother could play here. My father was a carpenter. After his death, we had to leave from here."

Jungkook :- "But it's a nice place."

Minsuh :- "But we could not afford the meal of two times because we were very young that time. So, my mother decided to move to the city side for work."

Yoongi :- "Ohhh..... That's why you also choose to work as Model in your early age. You are very hardworking Miss. Han."

Minsuh :- "Circumstances teach everyone to live, whether it is from childhood or at old age."

Jungkook :- "Miss. Han, I know you are at your vacation but we are here to....."

Minsuh :- "I also know for which matter you come here. But I am sorry, I am not ready to do any interview."

Jungkook :- "Please Miss. Han. We have come from far away."

Minsuh :- "I said No. And it's really means No."

Jungkook being disappointed.

Minsuh :- "Just have snacks and........"

When she points at snacks plate, Minsuh sees that Yoongi has already ate all the snacks by himself.

Yoongi (looks at both) :- "Ahh.... Sorry... I was really hungry."

At 8:25 pm, Jungkook is sitting outside Minsuh's house and notices that Yoongi has been talking on the phone with someone again for 20 minutes.

Jungkook :- "He really thinks that we are on a picnic or what?"

Yoongi (comes near to Jungkook and sits) :- "What are we going to do now?"

Jungkook :- "Don't know. We should go back to the city I think."

Yoongi (stands up and shouts) :- "Are you mad? I mean we have come here from far away, we suffered a lot for this, I barely sleep well in the car, and now you are saying that we should go back. Without getting anything. I even lost all my chocolates for this. How can you say that?"

Minsuh comes outside after listening Yoongi's voice and watching them.

Jungkook (being disappointed) :- "But Miss. Han is not getting ready and I don't think we should force her. It will not good to do."

Yoongi :- "But we also should not give up like this. Maybe we have not tried much yet. Just stay strong. We have to face all challenges in life. Only then we can move forward right."

Jungkook (thinks) :- "Right... I should not give up and...... (looks at him) I'll not give up."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "That's like a strong man."

Minsuh (comes near to both of them) :- "That's nice Yoongi, You are awesome."

Yoongi (looks back at Minsuh) :- "Oh... Miss. Han.... Thanks hahaha."

Jungkook (stands up) :- "Miss. Han, I have a......"

Minsuh :- "No need to say anything, I am ready to cooperate with you guys."

Yoongi (gets surprised) :- "Really..... I mean..... Really!"

Jungkook becomes happy also.

Minsuh (smiles) :- "Yes.. Really.. I'll go with you guys. But I have to say something with you both. And it's very important for me."

Yoongi and Jungkook looks at each other surprisingly. Inside Minsuh's house, three of them are talking.

Jungkook :- "So what's your reason to leave?"

Yoongi :- "Yes, maybe we can help you."

Minsuh :- "Actually..... I am....."

Yoongi and Jungkook looks at Minsuh.

Minsuh (with a deep breath) :- "I am pregnant."

Yoongi (stands up and screams in happy) :- "Ohhhh... that's a good....."

Minsuh :- "Without marriage"

Yoongi (gets shocked and sits down) :- "N...ews...."

Jungkook :- "Can I ask who is the father?"

Minsuh :- "I can't tell his name. And I already have decided that I'll raise my baby by myself. Without his help or interruptions."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "It's a good decision Miss. Han. In this way you will also give courage to other women to stand on their own feet without anyone's help."

Jungkook :- "Do your parents know about this?"

Minsuh :- "Yes. My mother is supporting me. My brother is a mentally challenged boy so he can't understand all this. I have no family other than these two and I can't trust any other person."

Yoongi (nods) :- "But you can trust us."

Jungkook :- "Yes"

Minsuh (smiles) :- "That's why I told you about my situation. And I think I am ready to face the world with my baby now."

Yoongi and Jungkook smiles also. At night, Yoongi and Jungkook are sleeping together in a single bedsheet because of less space. Where Yoongi has closed his eyes, Jungkook is not felling sleepy.

Jungkook (opens his eyes) :- "Hey.... Are you asleep?"

Yoongi (with closed eyes) :- "I think the night time is about for sleeping."

Jungkook :- "I wonder.... How did you know that the old lady like sweets?"

Yoongi :- "I saw some packets of sweet candies and lollipops in her bag. So I thought she would like sweet things."

Jungkook :- "Isn't it called a bribe?"

Yoongi :- "I guess...... not..."

Jungkook :- "I also tried to give her money that she refused, so what's the difference between both of them?"

Yoongi :- "You were trying to impose the power of money on her. Do you think that people here will be impressed by that money? Money is not the only thing in the world. You know."

Jungkook :- "I think you are right."

Yoongi :- "And about the packets of chocolates which I gave to that old lady, that is the only happiness she wants to have daily, I think."

Jungkook :- "Yes.... By the way... Thanks.."

Yoongi (opens his eyes with surprise) :- "What? What did you just say? Did I hear it wrong?"

Jungkook :- "You heard it right."

Yoongi (with shock) :- "Can you say that once more?"

Jungkook :- "No... I already have said that. I don't repeat my words again and again. Good night."

Jungkook closes his eyes and sleeps. Yoongi smiles and then closes his eyes again.

To be continued...

____________________xXx___________________

Sweet moment, isn't it? Please let me know if you like it. And yes, Money is important though but is not everything for everyone. Am I right?