Frame - 16

Jungkook continuously looks at both of them.

Taeyang (in the gate of Jungkook's office) :- "May I come in Chief?"

Jungkook (realizes and looks at Taeyang) :- "Ahh... Yes come in."

Taeyang (gives a report file to Jungkook) :- "This is the report you were asking for earlier Chief. Please check and let me know if there is any mistake."

Jungkook :- "Okay.... (suddenly) ummm.. Taeyang, Can I ask you one thing?"

Taeyang :- "Yes"

Jungkook (looks at Yoongi and Namjoon) :- "Are Yoongi and Namjoon really very close?"

Taeyang (smiles) :- "Yes Chief. They are close friends since childhood. Actually, both met each at the same orphanage. Namjoon was lucky that he got adopted by a good family but no one adopted Yoongi. But Yoongi worked hard and got admission in the same school where Namjoon was studying. So, we can say that they both are childhood and very close friends."

Jungkook (feels weird) :- "Hmm.. Okay... You may go now."

Taeyang :- "Thank you."

Taeyang leaves the room and gets back to work.

Jungkook to himself - "Why am I feeling uneasy?" then he drinks water.

During lunch break, Jungkook is going towards the canteen. When Jungkook enters there, he sees that Yoongi and Namjoon are standing at coffee counter and Yoongi tries to tickle Namjoon. But Namjoon don't feel anything and tries to stop him. Jungkook quickly goes to them and forcefully stands in between of them. Yoongi and Namjoon gets surprised and they go back a little bit from Jungkook.

Jungkook (to the counter person) :- "One Espresso Americano please... (pretends to see them both suddenly there) Ohh... Yoongi and Namjoon... You both are also here."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Yes.. We were standing here before you came. Haven't you notice that you came and stood between us?"

Namjoon (to Yoongi) :- "Stop Hyung."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "It's okay.. But sorry I didn't notice you both."

Then the counter person brings the Espresso Americano coffee and gives it to Jungkook. Jungkook pays and then picks his coffee.

Jungkook (to both) :- "Enjoy team."

Namjoon (smiles) :- "Yes Chief."

Then Jungkook leaves the canteen.

Yoongi :- "What's wrong with this man sometime?"

Namjoon :- "Don't say like this Hyung. He is our senior."

Yoongi (starts to pick up the meals from counter) :- "Yeah of-course."

Then Yoongi and Namjoon also leaves from there. Jungkook does the same thing again whenever Namjoon and Yoongi stands together, sits together and even tries to talk together. Every time Jungkook disturbs them both, sometimes he calls Yoongi for unnecessary work and sometimes he gives Namjoon some extra work. Jungkook seems happy to see both of them working separately.

At night time in Yoongi's house, where Jungkook is smiling and preparing dinner in the kitchen, on the other side Yoongi is playing a game on his phone. Suddenly Yoongi looks at Jungkook who is smiling continuously.

Yoongi (to Jungkook) :- "What?"

Jungkook (suddenly looks at Yoongi) :- "What 'what'?"

Yoongi :- "I have been noticing for a long time that you are constantly smiling. Just tell me what happen?"

Jungkook (realizes then stops smiling) :- "W.. What? Smiling and me? What nonsense are you talking Yoongi?"

Yoongi :- "Seriously? I am not blind okay. Just tell me. Anything good happens to you?"

Jungkook (frying something) :- "No...."

Yoongi :- "Got promotion?"

Jungkook :- "Not yet idiot."

Yoongi (evil smiles) :- "Oh.... Then do you have someone to like, right?"

Jungkook (looks at Yoongi) :- "What rubbish? It's nothing like that."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "Come on. I can tell by seeing you smiling like that. People usually smiles like this when they starts liking someone. So, tell me who is that person?"

Jungkook (turns off the stove) :- "Stop assuming anything by yourself Yoongi (removes apron) Tomato sauce is over. I am going to the shop to buy it. Do you want anything?"

Yoongi (stands up) :- "Do you want me to come with you?"

Jungkook (gets fluttered) :- "N.. No. It's fine. I'll manage."

Then Jungkook comes outside from the room quickly and takes a deep breath. After buying tomato sauce bottle and some stuffs when Jungkook starts to go towards the house, suddenly he got a call from Seok-jin.

Jungkook (picks the call) :- "Hey Hyung."

Jin (happily) :- "Hey Kookie. How are you?"

Jungkook :- "I am good. How are you?"

Jin (loudly) :- "I am very happy. Don't you miss me? You didn't call me after my marriage ceremony."

Jungkook (realizes) :- "Yes.. I am sorry actually......"

Then Jungkook tells Seok-jin about his apartment issue and living in Yoongi's house also.

Jin (gets shocked) :- "Oh my god. I hope you are doing fine."

Jungkook :- "Don't worry. I am fine. How's your married life going?"

Jin (smiles) :- "It is going nice. You know we visited to XXXX place for honeymoon which I was about to dreamed to go."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Oh yeah. It was your dream place. You must have been very happy."

Jin (happily) :- "Of-course. I was happy and I am happy. You know Eun-ae smiles all the time when she looks at me and says that she is very lucky that I came in her life. I am so proud of myself."

Jungkook (laughs) :- "Really.. Poor woman. She does not know your real truth yet."

Jin (fake smiles) :- "Very nice joke. You will do the same when you start liking someone one day. Mark my words."

Jungkook (realizes after hearing Seok-jin's sentence) :- "By the way Hyung, can I ask something?"

Minji :- "Of-course."

Jungkook (gets curious) :- "Is it really true when you like someone, you smiles for the whole day?"

Jin (laughs) :- "No. It's not like you will smile for the whole day."

Jungkook (takes a deep breath) :- "Ohh kay..."

Jin :- "But the real fact is that you smiles whenever you thinks about that person who you like. And if you are smiling all the day then, of course you really like them."

Jungkook gets shocked and silent for a moment.

Jin :- "Jungkook.. Hey are you there?"

Jungkook (realizes) :- "Aaa.. Yes. I am listening."

Jin (continuous his talking) :- "So what was I saying? Yes. Whenever you get close to that person, your heart beats fast and face becomes red and you are unable to hear anything. And....."

Jungkook (suddenly) :- "H..... Hyung. I have something to do. I'll call you later."

Jin (confuses) :- "But...."

Jungkook disconnects the call. Seok-jin from the other side gets confused. When Jungkook enters to the room, he notices that Yoongi is already falls asleep. He enters in the kitchen and sees that there is a small note written by Yoongi.

To be continued...

___________________xXx____________________

Did Jungkook really likes Yoongi? What did Yoongi wrote on that letter? Not a love letter I guess 😁