Frame - 21

Next day at office, Jungkook is working at his office room. Suddenly Jungkook looks at Yoongi. Yoongi is talking with Jimin about something and they both laughs together then.

Jungkook (smiles) :- "He looks so cute while smiling."

Suddenly Molan enters there and notices Jungkook watching outside.

Molan :- "Chief.. If you are busy, then I can come back later."

Jungkook comes to his senses and notices that Molan has already entered there.

Jungkook (covers himself by searching a file) :- "N.. No.. It's fine. Actually I was looking for a file....."

Molan (gives him a file) :- "Your file is here, Chief."

Jungkook (takes that file from Molan) :- "Oh Yes.. Here it is."

Molan :- "Do you need any help?"

Jungkook (opens that file) :- "No... You can go now."

Molan :- "Okay..."

When Molan starts to leave the office room, she turns slowly and notices Jungkook's action again. Jungkook again secretly looks at Yoongi and starts to smile. Molan looks at that side where Jungkook is watching again and then quickly comes out from the office. At lunch time where Ho-seok, Molan and Jimin are eating their meals together, Jungkook is also sitting and having a coffee just far away from them. Suddenly Yoongi comes to three of them.

Yoongi (sits quickly on the seat) :- "You guys start without me? Is this your friendship and love? I am so hurt now."

Ho-seok (puts a burger inside Yoongi's mouth) :- "Don't talk just eat."

Yoongi (holds that burger) :- "Thanks. I really wanted to ask you the same thing."

Ho-seok (gets surprised) :- "Seriously Hyung."

Jimin and Molan laughs on this moment. Suddenly Molan notices that Jungkook is again looking at their side with intense look. Then again Molan looks at Jimin.

Jimin (to Yoongi) :- "Where is Namjoon Hyung and Taeyang?"

Yoongi (continuously eating the burger) :- "They are still doing something together and having their meal on their desks."

Suddenly Yoongi notices that there is something on Jimin's hair.

Yoongi (touches Jimin's hair) :- "Hey.. Wait."

When Yoongi is about to takes out that thing, Jungkook notices Yoongi doing that and suddenly gets up from his seat.

Jungkook (screams) :- "What..."

All people there including the four of them looks at Jungkook with surprise.

Jungkook (realizes) :- "Umm... (looks at his coffee mug and takes it) This... Coffee is very sweet.. (to the counter person) I told you I want sugar less coffee."

The counter person :- "I am really sorry. I will arrange..."

Jungkook (cuts off his talk) :- "No need....."

Then Jungkook leaves the canteen immediately.

Ho-seok (gets shocked) :- "What was that?"

Jimin :- "He screamed so loudly."

Yoongi (starts eating again) :- "Don't worry. He will be alright. It's a normal behavior of his."

Yoongi picks up Ho-seok's another burger.

Ho-seok (holds his hand) :- "Hey.. Don't steal my burger."

Yoongi :- "You already have a burger."

Jimin (gives Yoongi his burger) :- "Take this, Hyung."

Yoongi (smiles at Jimin) :- "Thanks Minnie-ah."

Molan looks at Jimin surprisingly. At 4:43 pm, a guard comes to their office with a medium sized box gift.

The Guard (to all) :- "Who is the sweetest person in this office?"

Namjoon (looks at that guard) :- "Pardon?"

The Guard (shows them that box) :- "Here is a gift box for the sweetest person."

Jungkook listens the guard's voice and looks over there.

Jimin, Ho-seok, Molan, Taeyang and Namjoon comes to that guard.

Jimin (holds that box) :- "Is there no name in it?"

The Guard (smiles) :- "If it were, I would have called that name by now."

Then the guard leaves the office. Everyone looks at each other.

Ho-seok :- "Okay.. Who is the sweetest person then?"

Namjoon :- "I don't think I am."

Taeyang (to Namjoon) :- "Don't say like that Namjoon. You are also a swee....."

Molan (cuts off Taeyang's talk) :- "Can we just focus on this matter right now?"

Jungkook comes outside to them.

Jungkook (looks at the box) :- "What's this?"

Namjoon :- "Someone send this gift box to 'the sweetest person' in this office."

Jungkook :- "The sweetest person?"

Jimin :- "Yes."

Ho-seok (looks at the box) :- "I think it's from a male person."

Jungkook (starts to get irritated) :- "And why do you think so?"

Ho-seok (smiles) :- "Because Hyun-Woo also uses this type of gift wraps when he has to give me some gifts (points at gift wrap cover) Look, it's hearts all over here."

All of them gets surprised. Specially Jungkook gets nervous after thinking something. Molan looks at Jungkook's nervous face.

Molan :- "I..... think.... It's ... Jimin."

All (together with shock) :- "What?"

Jungkook also looks at Molan.

Molan :- "Yes. It can be Jimin because he is very sweet person here (looks at Jimin) Am I right?"

Jimin (gets confused) :- "I am not...."

Ho-seok :- "I think Molan is right."

Taeyang :- "Yes. It's Jimin's gift."

Molan again looks at Jungkook.

Molan (to Jungkook intentionally) :- "What do you think Chief?"

Jungkook :- "Of course it will be Jimin. He is the sweetest person here."

Then Jungkook quickly turns around and leaves that place with a satisfied feeling. Molan smiles at Jungkook.

Namjoon (to Ho-seok) :- "What's going on with you and Hyun-Woo?"

Ho-seok (fakes smile) :- "I have something to ask to Chief."

Then Ho-seok quickly picks a file and goes towards Jungkook's office. At 8:49 pm, Jungkook comes to Jimin.

Jungkook :- "Jimin, Do you know where is Yoongi right now?"

Jimin :- "Yoongi and Anna has been out of work after lunch time."

Jungkook :- "Will they come or not?"

Jimin :- "No idea Chief. Anna said that it will take some more time."

Molan is watching both talking to each other from far away.

Jungkook :- "Okay. Then if Yoongi comes back, tell him to come home directly."

Jimin :- "Okay."

Jungkook holds his bag and goes out from the office.

To be continued...

___________________xXx____________________

Who send that gift box and for whom? Is Jimin really that sweetest person or anyone else? What is Molan thinking?