Frame - 23

Yoongi enters to his room and sees that Jungkook is sleeping on the dining table and he has already prepared the night meal. Yoongi puts that gift box down on other side at table and comes to Jungkook.

Yoongi (wakes Jungkook) :- "Hey, why are you sleeping here? Are you alright?"

Jungkook wakes up and looks that Yoongi comes to home.

Jungkook (rubs his eyes) :- "You have come? Let's eat then."

Yoongi (sits down and sees everything) :- "Wow. You have prepared so much. Are you not feeling tired? Why haven't you eaten yet?"

Jungkook (serves Yoongi the meal) :- "I was waiting for you. Actually, I didn't want to eat alone. It's awkward."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "That means you are having a habit of eating together, right? That's cool. Keep it up."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Thanks.."

Yoongi (gets surprised) :- "What? Did you just said 'thanks' to me? I am really impressed."

Jungkook (slowly) :- "That's what I want."

Yoongi (puts the meal inside the mouth) :- "Woohhk (What)?"

Jungkook :- "Nothing. Just eat. Don't talk to much while eating. It's bad manners."

Yoongi (chews) :- "Fine."

Yoongi starts to eat his meals. Jungkook looks at Yoongi and smiles and starts to eat also. Suddenly Jungkook notices that there a gift box at the corner table. Then Jungkook realizes that it is the same gift box which arrived at their office.

Jungkook (to Yoongi) :- "Yoongi.. This gift box...."

Yoongi (focuses on his meal) :- "Mmm...."

Jungkook (being serious) :- "I am talking to you, Yoongi. Are you listening?"

Yoongi :- "What? You told me to not talk while eating. What do you want now?"

Jungkook (points at that gift box) :- "That box? Why is that here?"

Yoongi (looks at that box) :- "Mmm.. Taehyung send me that as a gift. It's a latest edition robot toy of Ironman. I love Ironman (then smiles)."

Jungkook :- "Taehyung?"

Yoongi :- "Yes. Remember? My Dentist Friend."

Jungkook :- "Yes I remember that dentist friend. He is very fast."

Yoongi :- "Yes he is. We became very close and good friends in just few years. He knows me very well."

Jungkook (gets jealous) :- "Yeah... I see. He is going too fast. Tell me also about yourself."

Yoongi (gets surprised) :- "About myself?"

Jungkook :- "Yes."

Yoongi :- "To you?'

Jungkook :- "Yes Yoongi."

Yoongi :- "But why? I mean... why are you asking about me? Are you okay?"

Jungkook :- "I just want to be a close friend like Taehyung. (realizes) No.... I want to be much closer than him."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "Seriously!! What's wrong with both of you?"

Suddenly Yoongi's phone rings.

Yoongi (gets up) :- "Wait."

Yoongi picks up his call and goes outside to the balcony. Jungkook looks at that gift box with anger and pick his phone. Then Jungkook calls Seok-jin.

Jin :- "Hey Jungkook, How are you?"

Jungkook :- "I want to talk with you right now. It's urgent."

Seok-jin looks at behind where his wife and some other people are having night meal party at his house.

Jin (hesitates) :- "Right now? Is it really urgent? Actually....."

Jungkook (in anger) :- "Yes it is."

Jin (sighs) :- "Fine."

Jin comes closer to his wife and says something on her ear. Then Seok-jin comes outside from that room.

Jin :- "Okay tell me now. What happen?"

Jungkook :- "What will you do if someone tries to flirt with Eun-ae?"

Jin (gets serious) :- "I will remove both of his eye balls and break his hands. Oh yes.. I will not leave Eun-ae too easily. How can she allow him to flirt with her?"

Jungkook (confirms) :- "Can there be anything other than breaking that person? Is it not too risky?"

Jin (being confident) :- "Everything is fair in love and war. But why are you asking that? Have you really seen Eun-ae flirting with any man? Just tell me, I swear I will....."

Jungkook :- "No Hyung.. I was just taking her as an example. But I have to do something now."

Jin (gets confused) :- "What are you saying? I am confused now. Can you at least explain me?"

Suddenly Yoongi enters in the room.

Jungkook (in hurry) :- "I will talk to you later. Good night."

Jin :- "Hey.. But..."

Jungkook disconnects the call. Seok-jin gets more confused. Next day in the office, Jungkook and Namjoon are discussing on a project and others are also busy with their work including Yoongi. Suddenly Taehyung enters in their office with lots of snacks in his hands.

Taehyung (loudly) :- "Hello."

Everyone looks at Taehyung. Yoongi and Jungkook gets shocked after seeing him.

Namjoon :- "Taehyung?"

Jimin :- "Who is he?"

Molan (smiles) :- "H.. Hello."

Yoongi (comes to Taehyung) :- "What are you doing here, Tae?"

Taehyung (smiles) :- "I know you all are tired now so I brought you some snacks."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "What!!"

Taehyung (to Namjoon) :- "Hey Joon hyung. How are you?"

Namjoon (to Jungkook) :- "Excuse me Chief."

Then Namjoon comes outside from Jungkook's office room. Jungkook gets angry after seeing Taehyung there.

To be continued...

____________________xXx___________________

Are you feeling excited or not? Please let me know by your precious comments. Thank you again for your continued support and love for this book and others also. :)