Frame - 28

After some time, Jungkook and Yoongi reaches outside the house of Director Gwan. They both gets out from the car and rings the main gate doorbell. A servant of that house receives the call.

The servant :- "Who are you?"

Jungkook :- "We....."

Yoongi (cuts off Jungkook's sentence) :- "We are from Col-Ours magazine, Jungkook and Yoongi. We are here for a meeting with Director Gwan. He called us here today. Can we come inside? Actually I am very hun....."

Jungkook quickly puts his hand on Yoongi's mouth to stop talking him.

Jungkook (to that servant) :- "I am sorry. Can you tell Director Gwan that we are here for today's meeting?"

The servant :- "Wait."

Then the servant goes inside.

Jungkook releases Yoongi.

Yoongi (breathes heavily) :- "Why?"

Jungkook (gets irritated) :- "Are you mad? We are at someone's place. Stop being ridiculous."

Yoongi gets upset and turns back to other side from Jungkook. The servant comes back to the line after 1 minute.

The servant :- "You can come inside. I am unlocking the door."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Thank you."

Jungkook looks at Yoongi being sulking. Then Jungkook holds Yoongi's hand and pushes Yoongi with him inside the house. When they both enters inside the house, they notice that it is such a big and well furnished house with lots of antique showcases and they all are shining.

Yoongi (with sparkling eyes) :- "Wow..... Director Gwan is surely a very wealthy person."

Suddenly a voice comes behind from both - "This is all the result of my hard work and passion."

Jungkook and Yoongi looks behind and sees that it's Director Gwan coming to them.

Director Gwan :- "I am Gwan Sung-ho. The director of Gwan industries and also your Col-ours magazine."

Jungkook (bows down) :- "Hello Sir. I am....."

Director Gwan :- "I know.. You are the Chief editor of Col-Ours magazine, Mr. Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Yes."

Director Gwan (looks at Yoongi) :- "And........... (to Jungkook) Who is he?"

Yoongi looks at Jungkook.

Jungkook :- "He is Yoongi, our photographer and....."

Yoongi also bows down to Director Gwan.

Director Gwan :- "Okay okay.... So, shall we start our meeting? But before that what would you like to have?"

Yoongi (quickly) :- "Burger."

Director Gwan and Jungkook looks at Yoongi with surprised.

Director Gwan (being serious) :- "We don't eat unhealthy foods."

Yoongi (looks down) :- "Sorry Director."

Jungkook :- "There is no need for anything, Director Gwan. We can start our meeting if you allow me."

Director Gwan (smiles) :- "This is called dignity. Okay. Let's start then but.... (looks at Yoongi) I don't want anyone here who is not important."

Jungkook (looks at Yoongi) :- "But Director Gwan, Yoongi is also an important person in our company. I think there should be no problem if he will be here."