Director Gwan :- "Mr. Jeon, It's a conversation between seniors only. I hope you understand what I am saying."

Jungkook :- "But Director..."

Yoongi (cuts off Jungkook's sentence) :- "I think I should go outside. (shows thumbs up to Jungkook) All the best."

Yoongi quickly leaves that place and Jungkook looks at him going like this. Director Gwan :- "Have seat Mr. Jeon."

Then they both sits on meeting couch. When Yoongi comes out from the house, his phone rings. Yoongi sees that it's Taehyung calling him. Yoongi picks up his call.

Taehyung :- "Where are you now?"

Yoongi :- "I am outside right now. Why?"

Taehyung (gets disappointed) :- "Outside? Are you not at your work?"

Yoongi :- "No. We are at XXXX city for a meeting with our director. You can say that I am working."

Taehyung (confirming) :- "We? Who?"

Yoongi :- "Me and Jungkook, my Chief editor. Did you forget him?"

Taehyung (remembers) :- "Oh... Jungkook. How can I not remember him? So, when will you come back?"

Yoongi :- "No idea. Maybe till the night time."

Taehyung :- "Have you eaten anything?"

Yoongi :- "Actually..."

When Yoongi is about to tell Taehyung the situation, his stomach growls loudly.

Taehyung (smiles) :- "I can't believe you can survive without having something. Is your Chief not capable enough to feed you a meal?"

Yoongi (covering up):- "It's not like that Tae. We were very late for the meeting. So, we thought..."

Taehyung :- "But you can't skip your meals Hyung. It's not good for your health."

Yoongi :- "Don't worry Tae. I will have something soon. And I will send you the pictures of eating my meals. Fine?"

Taehyung :- "Sure?"

Suddenly Yoongi notices that a maid of the house is chasing a little girl to feed her the food. But that little girl is not listening to her and running away from the maid.

Yoongi :- "Tae. I will call you again. Bye."

Taehyung :- "Take care."

Then Yoongi disconnects the call. Yoongi looks at that little girl. She is denying to have her meals. The little girl is not saying anything and sitting at the bench silently. Yoongi comes to that maid and the little girl.

Yoongi (to that maid) :- "Is there any problem?"

The maid (looks at Yoongi) :- "Oh.. No. Nothing."

Yoongi (to that girl with smile) :- "Hello."

The little girl does not look at Yoongi and even not saying a word. It looks like she is in a deep pain.

Yoongi (looks at that maid again) :- "I can help you if you allow me."

The maid (smiles) :- "It's okay. You are our guest. I can't bother you."

Yoongi :- "I am not any guest. (looks at that little girl) I came from the Fairy Land of the sky."

The maid (gets confused) :- "Fairy Land?"

Yoongi requests the maid to support him by blinking his eyes. The maid gets Yoongi's point. The little girl (Gwan Mi-Cha) looks at Yoongi after hearing 'Fairy Land' from his mouth.

Mi-Cha :- "Do you really came from Fairy Land?"

Yoongi (sits down with Mi-Cha) :- "Yes. I came from there. Do you know about Fairy Land?"

Mi-Cha :- "Yes. Mrs. Gim told me that it's a very beautiful place in the sky and my mom has also gone there. I also want to go there to my mom."

Yoongi :- "Oh... But before that you have to do good work."

Mi-Cha :- "Good work means?"

Yoongi :- "Good work like... listening to your elders, do your homework in time and eat your meals properly."

Mi-Cha :- "Will I be able to go there by doing this?"

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Of course you can. But why do you want to go to Fairy land?"

Mi-Cha :- "I want to live with my mom there. I don't want to live here anymore."

Yoongi :- "Is there any problem here ?"

Mi-Cha (whispering) :- "I..... hate this place. No one loves me here instead of Mrs. Gim and Maria."

Yoongi (whispering):- "Who?"

The maid :- "I am Maria and Mrs. Gim is the senior maid here."

Yoongi :- "Okay. But what about Director Gwan?"

The maid :- "Mr. Gwan always busy with his work. So...."

Yoongi (understands) :- "Okay......"

Yoongi notices that Mi-Cha again looks sad.

Yoongi (to Mi-Cha) :- "Hey what's your name?"

Mi-Cha :- "My name is Gwan Mi-Cha."

Yoongi (extends his hand towards Mi-Cha) :- "I am Yoongi. Do you want to play with me?"

Mi-Cha :- "Play? Which game?"

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Hide and seek. I bet you can't beat me in this game."

Mi-Cha (being confident):- "No.. I am very sure I will beat you."

Yoongi :- "Challenge?"

Mi-Cha (gets excited):- "Yes."

Yoongi looks at Mi-Cha and then smiles.

To be continued...

__________________xXx_____________________

I really love Yoongi's character in this episode. He consoles that little girl very smartly and cutely. Do you think so too??