Ho-seok (showing his glass) :- "In the name of Col-Ours."

Molan (joins Ho-seok) :- "And Miss. Han."

Anna (brings her glass up) :- "Sure."

Taeyang :- "Cheers!"

Jimin (with baby pout):- "Cheers!"

Namjoon (smiles):- "Cheers!"

Then everyone looks at Jungkook. Jungkook looks back at them surprisingly.

Jungkook (realizes and brings his glass up) :- "Cheers!"

Then everyone laughs and starts eating. Suddenly a voice comes from behind Jungkook - "You guys already started the party without me."

Jungkook turns back and sees that It's Yoongi's voice. Yoongi smiles at everyone.

Jimin (happily) :- "Yoongi hyung......"

Ho-seok (loudly) :- "It's good to see you again Hyung."

Molan (smiles) :- "We missed you so much you know."

Jimin (happily) :- "Really..."

Taeyang (starts crying) :- "Where were you? Didn't you miss us?"

Yoongi (comes and hugs Taeyang) :- "I also missed you all. But something important came, that's why it took a long time."

Anna :- "So you are free now?"

Yoongi (loudly) :- "Yes Of-course."

Namjoon (grabs Yoongi's hand and makes him sit down) :- "Then celebrate with us."

Yoongi (sits down and looks around on the table) :- "Didn't you guys order dumplings?"

Jimin (grabs Menu card) :- "Oh yeah.. Your favorite..."

Namjoon :- "Don't worry, Hyung. I already have ordered your dumplings."

Yoongi (smiles at Namjoon) :- "Thanks Joon."

Jungkook gets surprised.

Molan (to Namjoon) :- "Sorry but.... Did you already know Yoongi was going to come here?"

Yoongi (to Molan) :- "Of-course."

Namjoon :- "I told him that we are celebrating the success of our magazine here."

Taeyang :- "That's good."

Jungkook drinks and tries to talk with Yoongi who is sitting and eating dumplings in front of him. Whenever he tries to talk with Yoongi, someone speaks in-between there. Suddenly Jungkook's phone rings.

Jungkook (picks up the call) :- "Hello?"

Jungkook listens for a while.

Jungkook :- "I am outside right now but what happ......"

Jungkook again listens to something and suddenly gets up from his chair and shouts - "What!"

Everyone there looks at Jungkook with a shock. Jungkook says 'sorry' to all there and walks out talking.

Jimin (being surprised):- "What happened?"

Ho-seok (gets confused):- "Don't know. He shouted so loud."

Molan :- "I also get shocked."

Jungkook comes outside and again starts talking.

Jungkook :- "Miss. Do, What are you saying?"

Miss. Do - the landlord (from the other side on call) :- "It's true. Our building is on fire. I found everyone safe outside of the building but not you. So I thought about calling you."

Jungkook :- "Thank you but now what? Where will I go right now? I have no other place to live."

Miss. Do :- "I can understand Jungkook. But it's only a matter of some time."

Jungkook :- "How much time?"

Miss. Do :- "I think 15-20 days minimum."

Jungkook (scratches his head) :- "15-20? But....... I.......... (tries to be calm) Okay fine. I'll manage. Just you keep my stuff out."

Miss. Do :- "Okay Don't worry."

Jungkook :- "Thank you."

When Jungkook turns back, he notices that all the members are standing there and listening to his conversation.

To be continued...

____________________xXx___________________

Oh My God! Jungkook's apartment is damaged now? What will he do? Where will he go? Will he ask Jin for help or is there any other person who can help him?