Namjoon :- "May I come in Chief?"

Jungkook (still looking at his system) :- "Yeah."

Namjoon (enters inside) :- "Is your system working fine Chief?"

Jungkook (constantly looking at the system) :- "Yes..."

Namjoon :- "Okay then... We are leaving first. Good night."

Jungkook (not looking at him) :- "Okay."

When Namjoon is about to leave, Jungkook suddenly looks at him.

Jungkook (calls him out) :- "Hey wait."

Namjoon (turns back to Jungkook) :- "Yes Chief."

Jungkook (scratches his head) :- "Actually... Thank you for calling that engineer."

Namjoon (smiles):- "No problem Chief."

Jungkook :- "You may go now."

Namjoon comes outside. Then everyone starts to leave the office. When Yoongi is also about to leave, he notices that Jungkook is still working on his system constantly without stopping. Yoongi looks at his watch which shows 10:15pm then he ignores Jungkook and leaves the office as well. At 11:45 pm, Jungkook finally stops working and rubs his eyes. Then he picks up his bag and jacket with him and leaves the office. When Jungkook comes outside, he looks for a cab but unable to find anyone there. Then he starts to walk by himself but because of tiredness he feels like having heavy eyes and pain in shoulder. Suddenly when he is about to fall on road, Yoongi holds him from the backside.

Yoongi :- "What happen? Are you alright Chief?"

Jungkook (gets up quickly) :- "I am alright but.... who are you?"

Yoongi to himself - "I knew that"

Jungkook (gets confused) :- "What?"

Yoongi :- "I am from your staff, Chief. My name is Yoongi."

Jungkook (still confused) :- "You are?"

Yoongi (gets pissed off) :- "Leave it. It's late already. Go home."

When Yoongi looks at Jungkook, he notices that Jungkook is about to fall again because of tiredness. Yoongi scratches his head in anger. After sometime in a park, Jungkook is sitting on a bench and Yoongi comes to him with a cane of hot coffee.

Yoongi (gives him that can) :- "Take this"

Jungkook (takes that cane) :- "I told you I don't need this."

Yoongi to himself again - "Said no need but still took it. Huh!"

Jungkook (in his half senses) :- "I am so tired."

Yoongi (sits with him) :- "Just drink it and go home."

Jungkook (drinks the coffee) :- "Nice."

Yoongi (looks at Jungkook) :- "Can I say something?"

Jungkook (being tired):- "Yeah."

Yoongi :- "Can't you be just nice to everyone at office?"

Jungkook (being serious) :- "What do you mean?"

Yoongi :- "Dominating your teammates, Shouting at them or not praising, do you think it's
good to act like that?"

Jungkook :- "What are you saying?"

Yoongi remembers that Namjoon told him about Jungkook thanked him earlier.

Yoongi :- "You seems like a good person then why are you showing your arrogant behavior?"

Jungkook (angrily) :- "Are you trying to say that I am arrogant?"

Yoongi (frowning his eyes):- "Ohh.. Did I say that? (being serious) Of course You are."

Jungkook (stands up) :- "Hey you.. How can you say that? What do you know about me?"

Yoongi (stands up also) :- "I don't know about you anything and seriously..... I don't want to know either. But if you are working as a team, you should at-least respect and trust each other."

Jungkook (aggressively) :- "I don't want to trust anyone. I don't need anyone. And what do you think that I don't respect my teammates."

Yoongi (defending):- "Obviously you don't."

Jungkook :- "You are wrong then."

Yoongi :- "Oh yeah then do you know our team members name in office?"

Jungkook (gets confused) :- "A....ummmm.."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "Hahh... I knew that.. Okay what's my name that I told you earlier?"

Jungkook (thinks) :- "N.... Yo....."

Yoongi (laughs again) :- "Seriously man... You are so annoying."

Jungkook (aggressively) :- "Stops saying that."

Suddenly a dog came there running towards Jungkook. Jungkook gets scared and holds Yoongi unexpectedly while he about to fall in fear. Yoongi and Jungkook looks at each other continuously.

Yoongi :- "Do we have to stand like this overnight?"

Jungkook (stands up quickly) :- "Shut up."

Yoongi (sets his tee):- "Whatever... Go home safe."

Then Yoongi leaves Jungkook there. Jungkook looks here and there confusingly.

To be continued...

___________________xXx____________________

I know I am showing Jungkook as so much arrogant person in this story but it's because of the situation. Who knows what will happen next?