LETTER

A few weeks passed by since the snake incident, and ever since then, the dursleys were harsher and more strict.

"Y/n, I'm moving you into the attic,every girl needs her space," Petunia said as she came out from Harry's room,which was Dudley's second bedroom before.

Petunia liked you  because you were beautiful and was able to charm those around you,but there was also something else about yourself that Petunia couldn't understand

A few times, you were able to get Petunia out of trouble with shop keepers by persuading them to let them go free.

Ever since then, Petunia took you shopping and got you a few things secretly.

Petunia also got you pet food for Nova. You told Petunia secretly about Nova, and it took a week for her to say yes that she could keep it,as long as you keep it hidden.

As you went to your room, there was Nova laying on your bed,with the window open. you looked over and saw a note that was directed to you.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓜𝓼.𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓻𝔂.

𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓹𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝓢𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 1𝓼𝓽. 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓸𝔀𝓵 𝓫𝔂 𝓷𝓸 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓵𝔂 31𝓼𝓽 .

𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝓬𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓵𝓵
𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

'Hogwarts?' You thought to yourself,then you asked Nova about it.

"Nova, do you know what Hogwarts is?"

*I've only heard that it was a school of magic,it's also where....um..it's where he went and became a powerful wizard*

"Who's he? Can you say his name?" You asked Nove, looking at her suspiciously and confused

*I can not say Misstress,His name is forbidden to say,but he was a strong wizard*

"Hmm....alright then," you said afterward, deciding to leave it be

*Misstress...can we go outside and explore for awhile?* Nova asked you as she slithered around your bed.

"Only for a bit." You then begun to pick up Nova and take her outside, making sure no one sees the both of you.

As Nova went into the bushes, you heard Dudley yell and curious, "You went inside to see Dudley hand vernon 2 letters saying "DAD LOOK! LOOK! POTTERS GOT A LETTER!!!"

"GIVE IT BACK ITS MINE AND Y/N'S!" Harry yelled at Dudley

Vernon chuckled, "Who'd be writing to you's?" As he turned the letter around and inspected it. He then turned to Petunia and then back to Harry.

~

A few days passed by, and letters kept coming,being sent to Harry and y/n.

Vernon kept ripping them apart and burning them,chuckling as he did so.

It got to a point where he sealed the mail box shut, and Harry watched day after day as vernon kept destroying the letters. Soon, they started coming in stranger ways, then the windows and under the doors.

The letters came in egg cartons as well,until it hit Sunday.

"Finally,in my opinion, best day of the week,and do you know why that Dudley?" Vernon asked 

As Harry was giving cookies to them, you were making tea in the kitchen.

Then Harry answered, "Because there's no post on Sunday."

"Right, you are Harry," vernin said with a smile. "No post on Sundays,no blasted single letter today,no sir. Not one!"

Harry then moved towards the window and looked out only to see the whole neighborhood was full of them.

Then suddenly a letter hit vernon in the face,that came from the chimney.

The house started to shake, and Dudley went to his mother, and you went near Harry,who was looking shocked.

Then suddenly letters came flying out of the chimney as Dudley screamed and held into his mother. Harry began jumping, trying to catch a letter.

you just thought to yourself,'Why are you jumping? You can just get one from the ground idiot'

As Harry got a letter, he ran, and vernon went after him to get the letter away. He then caught Harry, who was trying to run to his room and yelled at everyone

"THAT'S IT!! WE'RE GOING AWAY!!! FAR AWAY!!! WHERE THEY CAN'T FIND US!!"

"Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he!" Dudley asked his mother, who was looking scared for a while.