Ending of Year 1

While you were gone to a party,Harry was busy defending hogwarts from Professor Quirrell and vanquished him.

A few days passed as Harry was put into the hospital wing  and got released and was told he would be alright now.

You were making your daily trip to the great hall as there ,they were going to announce who won the house cup.

As usual, it was Gryffindore who ended up winning the house cup and Dumbledore, who supported Harry through the whole year.

He didn't try to bother with you, and neither did Harry, as he kept avoiding you,so naturally, you kept to yourself and didn't bother him or his friends to keep the peace if you could.

As the first year came to an the people you met said their goodbyes and left with theirluggageand animals.

You then got on the train with Ember after you put your luggage away and Nova wrapped around your body to sleep.

Ember and you waited till it was time to get off the train and go home.

"See you next year y/n" Ember said with a cheerful smile and left with her father.

"Come, let's go," Harry said, walking by you, and you followed behind until you both reached Vernon's car.

'Great... I wonder how this summer is gonna go,' you thought and packed your luggage and made sure Nova was okay and jumped into the car.

As you and Harry were being driven back to the dursleys house ,you couldn't wait for what next year might bring.

You also got curious about the whispers you heard at the beginning of the year.

'Who's voice did it belong to?' You thought to yourself as you were on your way "Home".