BACK TO HOGWARTS

Months passed as I attended Svetlana Academy.

I became closer to Professor Avery, and as for the two boys earlier in the beginning of the year, they left me alone and focused on their studies... most of the time.

Hades and Nova grew to be 8 feet long, once I told them I wasn't able to carry them anymore. Nova got upset, and Hades went and gave her a kiss to cheer her up.

I gave them their food and petted/kissed their heads as Hades kissed Nova again and cuddled with her once they both were done eating.

As the days went on, I became a top student after continuously studying and making notes of everything that happened during the first few months of the year.

During my school terms, I learned how to make money faster than others and became a wealthy person thanks to Professor Davina and Professor Avery.

Who corrected me if I did something wrong in the trades market, I decided to take trades for a extra curricular after school event.

Avery taught me Occlumency and legilimency properly, as I secretly had ominis help me practice sometimes,as he was a natural to both of the subjects.

~

"Ms.Potter....sorry Professor Avery,may I talk with Ms. Potter about something." Professor Davina said as she looked towards me.

"Yes... you take her, y/n you may go." Avery said as he looked at you as well.

I got up from my seat and went towards the door. As I exited the classroom, Professor Davina told me to follow her, so I did. We ended up walking for a while until we reached her office, and she sat down at her desk. As I sat in one of the chairs in front of her.

"So..Y/n....in your next term, you'll be going to another school and will finish your lessons there. As for your lessons here....whatever marks you get there will be transported here and be calculated."  Davina said as she looked at you.

"Now....I went through your record, and it says here that you went to that school before...yes?" She added, looking through her computer.

"Um....which school are we talking about exactly?" I asked as she laughed a little bit and then spoke.

"Sorry... I forgot to mention it, didn't I? Well, I'm talking about hogwarts Academy. It says that they too are also high class as well....welp it looks like you'll be heading back there tomorrow, so pack all your stuff and get everything ready,we leave tonight. And don't worry about anything,we'll have everything delivered to you." Davina said as she got up from her desk and dismissed me from all my classes.

'Hogwarts.....hmm... I wonder what Draco and the rest are doing.' I thought as I walked to my room to go pack everything up.

~

*Misstress....are we leaving?* Nova asked as Hades slithered following me as I entered my assigned room.

"Yes....we are,we are going back to hogwarts for the rest of the year." I said as Nova hissed quietly

* Misstress.....what if something happens and we get blamed for it. Not to mention, all the other slytherins will dislike you,look at what happened to that Ember girl.*

Nova hissed again,disliking how I got treated from last year.

"It's okay, Nova....I don't need her anyways.....how am I going to become the strongest if I can't put up with a little hate? I'm going to become the strongest witch, and not even Dumbledore will stop me."

I said as I made my way up the stairs to my room so I could pack.

*Misstress.....if we go back, everyone we know will be different, including your own brother.* Hades hissed as him and Nova made their way upstairs.