BACK TO SCHOOL

1 week later~

The train station was quite busy this morning as I gathered the rest of my stuff from Vernon's car and put it on a trolly and left.

I reached platforms 9 and 3 quarters when I saw Draco and Lucius Malfoy and a woman with blonde sides on her hair. I guess that was Draco's mother until it hit.

'Ohh... now I remember you,Narcissa Malfoy.' I met her at the party last year when I went with Ember and her father.

Deciding to head to the train, I went through 9 and 10 of the platform and started putting my luggage on the train when a man with blonde hair styled to the left had asked if I needed help.

"Do you need help?" The man asked as I looked at him and then realized it was the guy from last year at the banquet.

"No,I'm perfectly fine, thank you." I said and turned back towards the train and put the rest of my stuff away.

'Hmm....he kinda gives me the creeps,' I thought to myself as I entered a compartment to myself.

* Nova move over a bit * hades hissed as I looked in my robes to see he was getting pushed off by Nova, who was sleeping.

* go away * Nova hissed back to him and went back to sleep.

"Nova , Hades..." I said, looking at them both as they lifted their heads to look at me.

"Both of you are getting big,I won't be able to carry you guys." I said, and they both looked at each other before saying

*Misstress... we'll slither by your side than or perhaps you can turn your robes into a magical one.?* Nova said, and Hades nodded, agreeing to her.

"That's not a bad idea,I'll just have to buy exchange this one for a bigger and softer one than,it'll be pricey but worth it." I said to them both and continued looking out of the window as the train departed from the station an hour ago.

"Would you like anything off of the trolly dear?" The old woman from last year came with her cart of candy.

"Yes,please...I'll take 4 chocolate frogs, and I don't suppose you have any rats, do you? You asked in an unsure tone.

"Uh..yes I do,I noticed your snake last year. Do you want to add 3 more snake treats? The woman asked as I nodded yes.

"Alright dear,that'll be 6 gallons please," and I paid her for all of the candy and treats and went to sit back down.

"Nova! Hades! Come have a treat." I told them as they lifted their heads-up, and I gave them each a rat.

As I finished eating 2 frogs, I sat back and waited until we reached hogwarts, which wasn't going to be for at least a couple more hours, so I went to sleep.

'Again...what's this weird feeling?' I thought as I had my eyes closed until..

I woke up to hearing screams as I opened my eyes to see a room filled with children's toys and 2 cribs each was different.

I looked over to see a small boy crying in one of them and a girl in the other. Then, a woman with red hair came up to us both before closing the door behind her. "Harry..Y/n...Mommy loves you... Daddy loves you... so much...stay strong Harry...y/n...." Before she could say anything else, the door blew open, and the same man I saw in my other dream walked in, pointing his wand at her.

"Move aside..." he said harshly

"No! Please, not my children! Take me instead, please!!"

She cried out as he said again.

"MOVE ASIDE GIRL!...OR I'LL KILL YOU AS WELL!"

When she didn't move, he killed her,and then the boy in the crib started crying as for the girl she just watched as the woman fell to the floor.

"Pathetic woman....what a waste of a witch." He said as he walked towards the children.

"Hmm....Harry Potter....the prophecy spoke of a boy who'll stop me. Yet there's another child... a girl who's said to be...Impossible..she may be a toddler, but she's refusing to let me enter her mind...perhaps...she'll be powerful."

Just as he finished talking, he noticed he had a cut on his hand from what happened downstairs.

Just than he used a spell that was green and tried hitting Harry, but it bounced off and hit him. Before he disappeared, some of his blood entered my mouth as he spoke to me, and I fell asleep,my hair changing colors , and he disappeared.

....

*Misstress!* Nova hissed loudly

I opened my eyes quickly and then turned to her as she was lying on the seat next to me and hades on the other side.

"Sorry I fell asleep...are we there yet?" I asked as hades replied.

*we'll be there in five minutes Misstress...better get ready beforehand. Collect your things and move them Misstress.* hades that slithered into my robes as did Nova.

Already here,I got up and left all my luggage with the others, then headed to the castle on a cart with boney horses with wings.

As we made it to the great hall, I noticed Harry and his friend were not there, and then Snape,Dumbledore, and McGonagall left after sorting the 1st years and giving everyone supper.

As Ember sat beside me, I had her talk about her family and other high families as well as the current gossip going around.

As Ember was talking, I noticed the redheaded girl from the book store, and she was writing in the book that caught my attention before.

'Hmm....what is it that you're doing?' I thought as I watched her write in the book that wasn't hers.

After supper, we headed to our assigned rooms and unpacked everything,I told Ember about Hades, and she looked at him with a smile before getting ready for bed and going to sleep after she was done.

As for me,I got ready for bed and layed down. Than I remembered what Nova had asked and I got up,wrapped Nova and Hades around my body adlnd left the room and common room and snuck to the library to find more book for school that'll help me be successful.

As I finished reading a book, I started to head back to my room when I noticed the redheaded girl from before as she walked towards the girl's bathroom on the second floor.

As soon as she entered ,I waited for a couple of minutes before entering after looking around for her. I noticed she had disappeared.

"People don't just disappear like that." I spoke out loud, and then I remembered myrtle."Hey myrtle, are you there?" I asked and got no answer.

Then Nova and Hades both spoke

*Misstress, let's go back... I have a bad feeling about this....* they both said at the same time.

"Alright," I said back and listened to them and went back to my room.

As I got into bed before closing my eyes,I made sure both Hades and Nova were alright as they slept next to me.