TRANSFER

Light shined brightly as I slowly opened my eyes,adjusting to my surroundings.

I noticed I was in as bed,with white sheets and blue curtains covering me for privacy.

Slowly, I tried getting up,only to feel extremely lightheaded as I fell back onto my pillow that supported my head.

I looked to my left to see a cup of water and 2 pills next to it, deciding if I should take it or not.

'Are those for me?'

I thought as I heard footsteps coming towards my closed curtains only to see a woman in what appears to be a blue and white nursing outfit.

As quickly as she came,she suddenly ran away, muttering to herself. As she left around twelve minutes ago, she came back, but unfortunately, she wasn't alone.

Molly,Aurthur, and Mr. Amos came.

"Thank goodness you're alright, how are you feeling dear?" Molly asked as she handed me the two pills and water and sugg I take them.

"I'm alright, just a bit lightheaded is all....thank you." I said, smiling at Molly.

"No worries dear,after you passed out, Aurthur and Amos contacted the Minister,Dumbledore, and your previous professors at Svetlana Academy. They all came straight away after we informed them that you were hit with a spell in the back at the quitich cup game."

Molly said as Aurthur spoke next.

"Everyone stayed here for a week,waiting for the results to come back to see what you were hit with... but none of the nurses were able to identify the spell. Then we had Snape come and do a test as he found antibiotics for treating unfounded spells. The kids are at hogwarts... but I have to tell ya that one professor certainly didn't like anyone touching you as you slept... I believe his name was...what was it again, Amos?"

Aurthur asked he he turned to Amos.

"Which?...sorry I wasn't listening," Amos spoke, turning his head from his bag.

"The professor who wouldn't let anyone touch Ms.Potter " Aurthur said, motioning towards me.

"Ahh...the Svetlana Academy professor....I believe his name was...Professor Avery....he certainly knew how to get others to stay away....might even say he has...a....thing....for Ms.Potter, considering how protective he was of her."

Amos said as he looked at Aurthur and then Molly as they both nodded, agreeing to him.

"Professor Avery was here?"

I questioned as I thought about all the time's I wrote him letters about how i was doing and how he sent me some back with small little gifts in them.

'I knew he was a caring professor.. but....to be very protective of me....That's....something, i guess.'

I thought as I looked at all three of them.

"Yes...he came and might I say he certainly is quite a respectful young fellow and handsome too."

Molly whispered the last part so Aurthur and Amos wouldn't hear.

"Yea....I get that..but I'm sure he's not the only one...I mean I met a lot of guys who were hot... just like him....wink wink."

I whispered to Molly as she smiled and then winked at me back.

"Well...the school year just started a week ago, and the headmaster at Svetlana Academy transferred you and Professor Avery to hogwarts....give the medicine a few hours, and we'll go shopping for your school supplies."

Molly said as I looked at her and nodded my head as they all left, and I lay back down thinking about how this year would turn out.

'Great....I hate school... Kinda,' I thought as I turned over and forced myself to sleep.

5 hours later~

A more than a few hours passed as Molly and Aurthur came back with my school supplies and clothes so I could change after I had a bath.

"Molly....can you help me bath?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Yes, of course dear...let me get your stuff ready." Molly said, turning to get me bath stuff.

As I slowly got up, Aurthur helped me stand and gave me support as I walked towards the bathroom.

"Thank you." I said in a whisper, and he just nodded his head and left.

After around five minutes, Molly entered the bathroom and waved her wand to start the water.

"Alright... let see here...y/n dear,would you like a bubble bath cheery scented or strawberry scented?"

Molly asked as she held two glass containers with different colors and labels on them.

"Um...cheery scented please.."

I said as I began taking my top off slowly as Molly helped me undress as well and supported me into the bath.

1 hour later~

After I had my bath and got changed into comfortable clothes,I walked out of the bathroom with Molly helping me.

"Thank you, Molly...for helping me," I said, looking towards the hospital bed.

"Don't worry dear....you just come to me if you ever need anything alright...I'll make you some soup... you just stay her for the night and rest a bit more."

Molly said and left after I got comfortable in the bed and waited until she came back with the soup before going to sleep for the night.