4TH YEAR /MOTHER...?

A breeze of cold yet warm air surrounded me as I felt myself get picked up by it.

'What is this feeling....why's it feel so warm...' I said as I slowly opened my eyes as a dim light lightly blinded me.

'I can't move... I'm stuck.' I thought as my eyes adjusted to the lighting. As I looked around, I saw a woman.

Her vibrate green eyes resemble soft waves of grass, and the emerald green is a serenity, like a walk through the forest ,like planting your own garden and as still as an undisturbed pond

Her hair, red and yellow, mixed gently, creating the perfect color of orange. The color shined brightly as the setting of dusk and dawn, as it came and went over the horizon endlessly.

'How pretty' I thought to myself as she observed me,just before speaking to a man who came beside her.

His hair was the brown of aged mahogany, rich and deep, yet with the subtitle time brings. with each stride, the strands tumbled, relfecting the strengthening daylight in waves. his eyes,a pretty hazel brown, like the color of hazelnut.

"James," the woman said

"y/n woke up....can you go see if Harry woke up also?" A soft female voice spoke.

"Yes, I'll be right back, Lily." The person named James said.

As the woman named Lily looked back down at you,she smiled before talking in a whisper.

'Mother...' You thought as you observed Lily as she spoke to you.

"Y/n.....no matter what happens....I'll always love you...please..protect your brother and yourself...Mommy and daddy love you... no matter what happens...my sweet girl.."

Lily said as a tear fell from one of her eyes as she smiled, kissing you lightly as she swayed side to side.

Causing you to close your eyes in the process and embrace the warmth surrounding you.

You opened your eyes again to see she brought you upstairs and put you into your crib and watched you, as she later than looked towards the crib beside you and smiled.

As she turned to the other crib, you did as well. Seeing a boy with dark brown hair and emerald green eyes.

He looked at you and tried to reach towards you as you observed him, finally recognizing who he was.

'Harry?' You thought as the boy stopped reaching and looked towards the woman.

Just than a loud banging sound was heard,scaring little Harry and causing Lily to turn around and run out of the room.

Only to come back a bit later and rushed to close the door, as green light flashed from the bottom of it.

Little Harry started crying as he watched Lily panic,and suddenly, the door was blown open as tears formed in Lily's eyes.

As a man in a black suit entered.

'Tom?...' you thought as you watched the man enter the room holding his wand. Pointing it at all of you.

Lily begged for him to spare you and Harry as he denied it.

Getting annoyed with her begging, he killed her instantly before turning towards you and Harry again.

As you closed your eyes for 3 seconds only to find yourself in a different place.

With tears coming down your face and a sudden urge to thrash out at something.

You looked around at your surroundings only to notice that Nova and Hades were close to your face,as they watched you.

*Misstress....are you alright? Why are you crying?* Hades hissed