AVERY

Hissing was heard as I struggled to open my eyes as light was blinding be a bit due to the sun rising in the sky slightly.

I quickly got ready and went downstairs to see Petunia and vernon were ready to leave as Dudley was still asleep.

"Let's go," vernon said in a grouchy mood.

~

As we reached the station and me and petunia got onto the train,vernon left to go home until we were done shopping for school supplies.

Me and Petunia enter a shop saying
𝐴𝑐𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑞𝑢𝑒 .

As we entered, I noticed the clothing were quite high-class fabrics, and it had many different colors,sizes, and outfits.

"Ah... you must be Ms.Dursley?" A woman wearing an all white suit came and asked Petunia.

"Yes, I am,I'm here for clothing for her." Petunia said, gesturing towards me as I looked around.

"Alright..anything in peticular?" The woman asked as Petunia told her the school I was to be attending.

"Yes...well, I'll be sending her to....𝐿𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑦 " Petunia said, trying to whisper the last part.

"Oh....I see... That's quite high class. I'll see to it that she gets fitted." The woman said as she told me to follow her.

"Come right this way," she said kindly.

As I was walking, I noticed a man with blonde hair styled to the left with a white suit on,who was being measured.

'He kinda looks like....Avery...' I thought as I watched him get measured.

He then turned around, and he had a surprised look on his face once he saw me.

I turned my head quickly and looked to where the woman was as she made me walk onto a standing further away from Avery's.

As she measured me,I felt eyes on me as I looked in the mirror to focus on anything but looking around to find out who was staring at me.

"Alright....wait here. I'll go get a few fabrics you might want ." The woman said as she left.

"I didn't know you shopped here?" A masculine voice with a slighty softness in it spoke knowing exactly who it was.

"I don't...I'm just here getting school outfits." I said, avoiding eye contact with Avery

"Why would you come here for clothen for school... you have Diagon Ally to get your clothes from." Avery said as he looked at me through the mirror.

"Yea...if I was going to hogwarts," I said as I finally looked up at him through the mirror.

"Wait... You're not going back to hogwarts? Why... how come?" Avery asked, furrowing his eyebrows thinking.

"Because I just don't want to go." I said as I thought to myself again.

'Should I ask him how old he is? Would it be rude to ask?' Than I decided to ask him.

"How old are you? I asked in a questioning tone

"How old am I?" Avery said, looking at you intensely.

"Yeah... how old are you?." you said again as he smirked a little bit, avoiding eye contact with you and looking down.

"Uhh...hah...um...I'm-I'm twenty-eight," Avery said, looking down and looking up at you with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Ohhh....okay," you said as you nodded your head up and down.

Before Avery was about to speak again, the woman from before came and asked you which color you wanted.

"Which Color would you like, Ms....um..." she said, trying to remember what Petunia said.

"It's potter..." you said, helping her out.

"Right....which color would you like Ms.Potter...black,white,grey or teal? Each fabric is vi𝖼𝗎ñ𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗈𝗅. " she said kindly.

"Uhh....I'm not sure..." You said thinking about which one you should get.

"Get them all....and add a few dresses and other clothing in there. I'll pay, " Avery said, looking towards the woman.

"Ohhh...Mr.Avery...I didn't know you were standing there.....Are you sure?" The woman said, turning red as Avery smiled at her and said yes.

" Alright, then...Ms.Potter you can come down now, I'll have them done next week Friday." The woman said as she left quickly.

"Really?...What did you do to her?" I asked as I looked upwards at Avery.

" You're still too young to know, but you're quite mature for your age, so I'll tell you. I fucked her a couple times,simply for fun of course. Everyman has his needs. She was screaming my name all the nights when we did it."  Avery said turning towards you.

"You could have just said you slept with her. Didn't have to give slight details you know. " You as you begun walking towards the front where petunia was waiting.

"I'll pay....you go enjoy your day." Avery said walking to the front as petunia blushed and tried fixing her hair.

'Ugh....gross...you already have a man.' You thought as you watched petunia.

"We have a train to catch." You said as petunia looked at you and glared a little.

"Alright....let's go" petunia said walking out the door.

"See you around Ms.Potter" Avery said turning towards you and smiled a bit as he watched you leave the store.

'He's hot....what am I thinking.....Tom's better!....I think...' you said to yourself and followed petunia to the train station as you and her waited and got onto the train when it came and went home.

Vernon was waiting for us as we got off and got into the vehicle heading 'home'.