Where he went...

A few days passed since Dumbledore said all students above seventeen were allowed to enter and put their names in the cup.

I met up with Hermione as we ended up bonding over the summer break.

I sat to her left as she was studying on the bench, waiting to see who all entered into the tournament.

"Y/n, can you explain it again? I wasn't listening just now."  Hermione said, looking embarrassed.

"Really? You've been studying for a few hours now... I think it's time to put the book down. We have until Wednesday to finish our potions assignment anyway." I said, looking at her.

"Wait! I want to get my work done too!....I mean you got yours done within the class period. Professor Snape said your work was perfect, and he barely says anything to anyone."  Hermione begged, wanting to finish her work.

"Hermione....not everyone can finish within an hour." I said as she spoke again.

"But you did!"

"Yes, I did that's because I find his classes easy. But I don't know about you, we're all different."

I said as she huffed and closed her book, watching others put their names into the cup.

I was about to get up and go to my room when Harry and Ron came into the hall. As they were talking about something, a group of other students came, and Cedric Diggory came and put his name into the cup.

After he was done, students started congratulating him for doing it, and then the twins came, which they ended up causing a ruckus afterwards...

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴...𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴...