HOGWARTS

Harry had everything packed, and so did you as you both packed the car of your uncle Vernon's and told him both of you were ready

Vernon came out rather cheerfully because the twins were leaving for the year. "Alright, get in!" He yelled, and they both got in.

45 minutes later, vernon arrived at the station, and both Potters got out and grabbed their stuff, and you got the last of your stuff out of the car and closed the trunk.

vernon drove away, leaving Harry, and you then met up with Hagrid to walk them around the station until he checked his watch.

"Uh...I better be going Dumbledore will....uhhh..be needing me,you're train leaves in 10 minutes and uh here's your ticket. Stick to your ticket, the both of you, "Hagrid said

Both twins looked at them, and Harry was about to ask Hagrid where 9 and 3 quarters were, but he was gone.

"Well, come on, let's go," you said, ditching your brother,soon harry caught up and asked a random man. " Excuse me, but do you know where platform 9 and 3 quarters is?"  Then the man said "9 and 3 quarters? Think you're being funny, do ya?" Then he walked away.

Both of the twins turned and looked as a group of redheads after hearing a woman say, " Packed with muggles each year,come on platform 9 and 3 quarters this way!" She said

"Muggle's?" Harry said and decided to follow along with you following behind slightly and was observing everything they did.

"Alright, Percy, you first!" Then they watched as a boy with curly red hair with slight freckles disappeared through the wall and soon followed twins who were named Fred and George as they played a joke with their mother before going.

"Excuse me! Could you tell us how to..." Harry stuttered, and the woman finished his answer."How to get on to the platform?"

"Uh.. yes," you replied for Harry since he was a bit too shocked to say it

"It's Ron's first time to hogwarts as well. Well, all  you have to do is run through the wall, but make sure not to hit anyone on the way through it, " she said kindly to them both

"I'll go first," you whispered to Harry, and he nodded and watched as you went through.

'Wow,' you thought to yourself
And went to follow a few people who were putting their stuff away,then you noticed two people who seemed to be a father and son that said their goodbyes and a mother with white hair on her sides kissed her son goodbye.

You then walked past them, and before you could put your stuff away, you stopped as someone asked if you needed help. You looked up only to see one of the conductors and replied "yes,please"

He helped you put away your stuff and you went to find a spot that was vacant,as you went all the way to the back, you found a empty compartment and sat down and waited until the train left the station

30 minutes passed ~

You heard wheels coming and saw that there was an old woman who asked if you wanted anything from the trolly.

You got up and got yourself some candy and sat back down and took out a book of dark arts you found at the bookstore that caught your attention.

Nova suddenly unwrapped herself from you and slithered to the side

* Can I eat some with you?* Nova asked

"Sure,not too much though,"  you said, concerned for her life

Then Nova began eating some candy and then went to sleep afterward. You then pulled out a little weird packed box that said 'Chocolate Frogs'. You opened it and saw it was chocolate and took a bite out of it before it could jump away.

Suddenly, you looked down and saw a card that said Salazar Slytherin with a person in the middle.

Afterward, you put it down and petted Nova gently before cleaning up the mess and drifting off to sleep for a bit.

~

Sometime passed as you began to wake up and to find the sun setting, and Nova woke up and went back to hiding in your robes.
3rd Pov

Y/n got up from the compartment and went to find the bathroom, and as she saw a few students, she asked where the bathroom was, and they told her the direction of it.

After y/n was done using the bathroom, she went back to her spot and bumped into a blonde boy who looked at her and told her to watch where she's going.

"Shut up...your annoying" y/n said harshly and walked away as the boy was too stunned to reply back

"Hey,you worthless mudblood!" A girl with short black hair said and glared at y/n."You better apologize right now. Do you know who his father is!?"

Then they both heard the boy yell.

" My father will hear about this!" The blonde boy looked at her with hate in his eyes, and y/n just gave them all a look that scared anyone as her tone was lethal.

"God, you're all annoying,just shut up already," y/n said as Nova felt her anger she slithered out of hiding and hissed at them all.

Causing everyone near them, even a few older students to go quiet watch as the snake hissed, sounding angry and slithered onto the ground to show that she was a lot bigger than expected. 

Nova slithered to the girl hissed and gave a warning to her. The girl backed away as the blonde boy called for her. "Pansy, come back here," the girl named Pansy backed up quickly and said, "Draco,get the snake away," as she had tears in her eyes.

"Nova" y/n called out silently so no one could hear her except for Nova.

Nova came back to y/n and slithered up her arm and into her clothes as she changed in her hogwarts clothes while she was in the bathroom and walked away.

Students just watched her walk away and then went back to do their usual stuff they were doing.
The boy named draco was impressed by y/n and thought she was pretty cute but then noticed a boy with dark porcelain skin and black hair was watching her as well. "Who is she?" a man named Avery in a black suit said to the young children.

"I don't know,I've never met her before uncle" draco said and walked off with the group he was with as for Avery he watched the girl walk away and couldn't help but notice she resembles a certain someone with her looks and attitude,not to mention she also had a snake just like his but different.

'Interesting,' the man named Avery said and walked off to where he was sitting before with a few of his older friends and informed them what happened.