HIS CLASSES

I woke up to Nova nibbling on my finger again as she stopped and tried to get me to wake up.

* Misstress, get up!! You have classes!* she hissed as Hades went back to sleep.

"Yes, Alright, I'm up Nova." I said, rubbing my eyes and getting out of bed.

*Misstress....Are we going to come with you?* Nova asked as she slithered onto the floor and followed me.

"Why don't you and Hades stay here for the day....I'm sure we can go shopping if I not right now because I'm broke." I said as I came out of the bathroom from washing up.

I went towards my dresser and got out my school outfit, which was teal and changed into it.

After I got ready and tied my hair into a half up half down hairstyle, I went downstairs and put food into Hades and Nova's food bowls and left after getting my school books.

I walked down the stairs and into the hallway, going towards the hall where breakfast was being served.

I entered and got my breakfast, which consisted of eggs,bacon,toast, and a cup of chocolate milk.

I sat down next to a boy who had brown curly hair and freckles on his face, which seemed to spread all over himself.

He turned to me and watched as I placed my food down and looked at him as I looked away and began eating.

"Hello, you must be the new 3rd year. I've heard about you, ya'know, I gotta say...how is it that you watched your classmate almost die. Didn't you feel remorse?" He said as a few others watched and snickered at what he said.

'Great.....and here I thought I left it all behind..' I said to myself as I looked over at him, feeling my appetite disappear.

"If I were you....I'd shut up...I don't need muggles like yourself to get in my way." I said as I got up and walked away, leaving the breakfast there.

"Muggle's?...." the boy said as he watched you leave the hall.

Others Pov

Just than another boy with blonde hair and faded blue eyes sat down after you left.

"Muggle's?....is..there another witch or wizard here?." the blonde haired boy said as the brown haired boy spoke

"Did you hear what she said?"
"No,care to tell me sebastian". The blonde head boy asked.

"She said," If I were you....I'd shut up...I don't need muggles like yourself to get in my way." I mean, can you believe it? The girl is interesting, to say the least. " The boy named Sebastien said

"Hmm.....well, did you somehow piss her off?" The blonde headed boy asked

"Well....I only mentioned how she....uhhh....how she almost watched her classmates die. "

Sebastien said as he looked down at his food, trying not to laugh about it.

"You mean....it's the female Potter? Thanks a lot, shallow now...I have to work twice as hard to try and talk with her.....she might just think I'm weird now." The blonde headed boy said as he began eating his food.

"Hey Ominis....do you think if I apologized to her, she'll want to be friends?" Sebastien said as he ate his food.

"I don't know... maybe if you stop asking her questions about it." Ominis replied

Your Pov~

'Ughh.....first hogwarts and now this....only came here to see if it'll help me not make my life worse!' I said as I walked the halls looking for ELA class.