SVETLANA ACADEMY

The car started to slow down as we made it to a very, VERY big, luxurious place.

'Is this the school?' I thought to myself

As I stepped out of the car with Hades and Nova wrapped around me. Estrella and the men in the car got out as well.

"Welcome to Svetlana Academy... this is where you'll be staying until you finish your school year here."

Estrella said as she began walking towards the door, and I followed her.

"We have a lot of classes here, but you are different... you will be put into these classes here."

Estrella said as we entered the school dormitories and she handed me a chart.

Classes/Curfew

9am - ELA A/40

10am - Mathematics/Potions A/40

11am - Landscaping A/40

12-1 Lunch

1pm - Science/DADA A/40

2pm - World History A/40

3pm - Sex Ed/ Legilimency/Occlumency

4-5pm - Free time

6-7pm - Supper

8-11pm - Free Time

11:30 pm - Curfew

I stared at my chart and noticed a few classes from hogwarts,I then looked up at her, and she nodded her head, gesturing me to follow her.

"On the right side of the school is the dormitories for Males,Females and professors. If you ever need any help with something, you can always come knock on their doors after 6 pm for something. "

Estrella said as I followed her throughout the school as she gave me a  brief tour and spoke about the rules.

"Now Ms.Potter it appears that it is supper time...come, let's head to the hall. By the way, the students you see are 6th and 7th years. They have their studies beforehand as they will graduate earlier than usual."

I followed her as students in uniforms walked around and entered the hall sitting down with people they knew.

I went and sat down at a table as she left me alone and walked away as I got food.

After I finished eating and got up, I looked in my jacket as Hades and Nova slept and walked out of the hall, heading towards the dormitories.

As I went up the stairs and entered an elevator up to the fifth floor,I looked for a room that had a golden key and a name "Ms.Potter." On it.

I found it was at the end of the hall where there were barely anyone else's names.

I took the key off from the shelf and entered my assigned room.

As I entered and looked around, it was luxurious with black and white ceilings,walls,flooring, and furniture.

There was an island table that was marble black and grey and the kitchen was white.

"Wow....this is fucking awesome beautiful." I said out loud as I opened my jacket and set Nova and Hades down as they slithered away.

As looked around some more before heading up Stairs towards my room and bathroom.

My bedroom was black and silver and the bathroom was white gold.

I looked over to find another room filled with a potion station,plants and other things I would need for hogwarts.

'Maybe....they know I switched schools but wanted me to learn more about the wizard world?...' i thought to myself as I closed the door and went into my room and unpacked everything.

After I unpacked I went downstairs and brought Nova and Hades food bowls fill with food.

"Nova! Hades! Come eat!" I yelled as they both came slithering and started eating.

I went back upstairs to get ready for bed and while I was in the bath I thought about Tom again and what he said.

" become my lady~.."

I thought as I finished my bath and got out after washing my body and hair.

20 minutes later~

After I dried and got dressed I went to turn off the light as I saw Nova and Hades slither in the room and made their way on the bed and curled up.

"Goodnight Nova...Hades...sleep well." I said as I got under the blankets and kissed them both goodnight.

Then I whispered, "Goodnight, Tom." And fell asleep peacefully.