THE TRAIN

3 weeks later~

Hissing was heard during the early morning as it was a bit dark out, and it was raining a bit still.

You were on your bed reading a random romance book you found in a box small box full of books.

As for Hades and Nova, they were wrestling at the other end of your bed.

As you were reading your book, you suddenly heard a 'BANG' and looked over to see what it was.

It was Nova and Hades wrapped up into a ball tangled up they both fell off the bed and tried slithering away but couldn't due to being in a ball.

*Misstress!!! Help!! Help us!!* Nova hissed loudly.

"Novaaa....oh my God...!" I said as I burst out laughing at them both as tears formed in my eyes.

"How!?..." I said, wiping them away as I got off the bed to go help them get untangled, setting the book I was reading down.

*we were wrestling... and got tangled, I guess.* Hades hissed as he let me untangle them both.

30 minutes later~

"There!..your all free." I said as I finished untangling them both.

"Now no more wrestling....one of you might get hurt." I said as both Nova and Hades slithered away and started eating from their food bowls.

*Misstress... Do you have everything packed?....'munch...munch...munch'* Nova asked as she was eating.

"Not yet... I guess I better start right now." I said as I got up from the floor and pulled out a suit case petunia got me when we went school shopping.

As I opened it, I realized it was huge and it colors were black and white. I spent my morning packing all my clothes and necessary things.

I also packed all the books from hogwarts and books I got from Flourish and Blott's bookstore.

After I packed all my clothes and school outfits,I looked over at Hades and Nova and got out their suit case, and packed all their stuff as well.

As everything was packed and ready to go, I brought my things downstairs near the front door, and I put Nova and Hades in a shared cage.

I then went into the kitchen to see Petunia, and vernon and Dudley were waiting in the living room.

"Hurry up and eat.." Petunia said and drank her tea as Dudley and vernon ate cookies.

After I finished making some eggs and toast and ate it, I cleaned the plate and put it away,then vernon and petunia got up as Dudley followed and went outside.

I pulled my suit cases and put them into the trunk of the car and went inside to get Hades,Nova, and their suitcase and brought it to the trunk as well.
I got into the car with Dudley. Dudley sat at the left side, and I sat at the right with Hades and Nova in the middle.

As the car pulled out, I saw my owl who was flying above the car.

I put my owls things into my enchanted bag, and it flew away because it didn't seem to like the idea of sitting in the car for a period of time.

As all four of us reached the station, I went and grabbed a cart and started pulling all my things on it, including Nova and Hades.

As my owl landed on the cage and stayed there waiting until I was down loading everything on.

I walked into the station holding a ticket that Petunia gave me before we left the house,looked back to see vernon and them driving off, and made my way towards the platform.

As I looked at my ticket, it was grey with Black outlining. I walked with my cart until I came across a big train that was Black and silver, and i gave one of the conductors my ticket to help me.

They took it and told me to go find my seat, which was High class cart 10 seat 8.

As I made my way to the cart, I noticed there were barely any students on the train. Until I looked at a clock nearby on a wall of some sort, and I was 10 minutes earlier than expected.

I walked until I came across seat 8, which took a while, but it was a lot different than hogwarts train.

Each seat had their own space it included:

A luxury seat and desk
A table for food
And a small shelf with books
Also, a red button you can ring if you want any service.

As I entered seat eight, the door was black with only one window facing outside.

I made my way to the seat and sat down and noticed a note on the table nearby.

It was a black and gold envelope with a letter inside that read.

𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔰.𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯  

ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔳𝔢𝔱𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔞 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶. ℌ𝔢𝔯𝔢, 𝔴𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔫  𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔴𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫. 

𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔤𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔣𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫. 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔳𝔢𝔱𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔞 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫.  

ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰, 𝔎𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔞 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢  

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔖𝔳𝔢𝔱𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔞 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶

'Svetlana Academy?.' I thought to myself as I relaxed in my seat.
Suddenly I heard the train start moving as I looked at the time it was 11 o'clock.

'I wonder what Harry is doing...' I said to myself as I ran the red button and a worker came and asked if I needed anything.

"Hello, can I have my snakes and some candy and treats for them, please?"

I asked as I smiled at the worker who blushed a bit and replied

"y-yes, of course, ma'am,right away."

A little while later, the worker knocked on the door, and I went to open it as he brought in Nova and Hades and snacked for them and myself.

"Thank you." I said as I asked how much the snacks were.

"There's no need, ma'am your Cart 10 seat 8, everything you get is paid for already by one of your professors at Svetlana Academy." He said as he smiled and left.

'One of my professors?....I don't know anyone from Svetlana Academy,' I thought as I let Nova and Hades slither around the room and gave them their snacks.

I went back to sit down and ate some tarts before falling asleep for a couple of hours.