Year 2 / HADES

It's been 4 weeks since you and Harry got out of school for the summer holidays. Since then, Petunia took your stuff, and vernon took Harry's and gave him strict rules to follow.

You being clever and cautious, I was able to persuade petunia and get your stuff back without Harry or vernon knowing. As for Dudley,Petunia told him not to come anywhere near the attic because she knew if he were to upset you, nova would become protective of you and possibly attack.

Vernon called you in a harsh voice. "y/n! and Harry Potter!"

'Ugh.....what does this peseant want now' you thought to youself,already annoyed that you have to live with them.
You went downstairs to see harry was already there,just as you turned the corner u saw petunia decorating a purple and light green cake,adding cherry's on the sides to make it seem like she made it, y/n knew she bought it because she was there with her when she got it.

Petunia turned and saw you standing at the door watching her when she replied, "He's over there,vernon," as she pointed to the living room helping Dudley with his tie.

"I'm warning you, Harry Potter,if you can't control that bloody bird. It'll have to go."

Vernon said as Harry replied with concern in his voice.

"b-but she's bored,if only I could let her out for an hour or two?"

" So you can send messages to your freaky little friends... I don't think so,no sir." Vernon said and continued fixing Dudley's tie.

"But I haven't had any messages,not one from any of them.....not all summer." Harry told him with a sad tone.

"Who'd want to be friends with you!?" Dudley said harshly as he walked past Harry, hitting his shoulder on purpose.

"I should think you'll be a little more...greatful,we've raised you since you were a baby,given you food off of our table,even let you have Dudley's second bedroom,as your sister was given her own room in the attic. Purely put of the goodness of our hearts!" Vernon said, trying to make it seem like as if he was nice to them.

"Not now pumpkins,when the Mason's arrive," Petunia said, slapping Dudley's hand as he tried to eat the icing off the cake.

"Which should be any minute," verson added as he called everyone to the living room.

"Now,let's go over our schedule, shall we?" Vernon asked. As Petunia and Dudley went towards him

" Now, Petunia,when the Mason's arrive,you'll be.." he said just before Petunia cut him off."In the lounge waiting to welcome them into our home."

"Yes,and Dudley?.." vernon asked again as Dudley cut in

"I'll be waiting to open the door!" Dudley said, trying to pull off a gentle manner.

"Great,and you two..." vernon said, looking at both of you and Harry ,then Dudley and Petunia locked over as well, giving us glares.

"We'll be in our rooms making no noise and pretending that we don't exist," Harry and I said at the same time.

"Too right you will," vernon said. "Any luck this could well be the day,I make the biggest deal of my career, and both of you will not mess it up!" Vernon added rather harshly.

As I walked upstairs with Harry following, we heard the doorbell ring, and the Mason's arrived.

As Harry went into his bedroom,I went up the stairs to the attic.

As I entered I was met with my owl,who had a letter in her beak and the coldness of the night breeze,passing swiftly throughout the room making me shiver a bit from the open window near my bed.