MISSING/DUMBLEDORE

MISSING

*Misstress....*

*Misstress....*

*Here, let me try Nova....Misstress!...*

'MUNCH'

I heard two voices, and then I felt like something was nibbling on my arm,which jolted me awake.

I looked around to see it was only Nova and Hades,they were looking up at me as I petted them and got out of bed.

* Sorry for biting you, Misstress....we just wanted you to get up. *  Hades hissed, apologizing.

"It's alright, Hades....are you both hungry?" You asked as you got their bowls and started putting their food in it.

After both Nova and Hades git their meals,I went to change into my robes.

"Oh, you're finally awake," Ember said as she opened the bedroom door.

"Yes,thanks to Hades who got hungry," I replied, looking at her.

"Are you going to study? It's the weekend, and we can go explore or do something together, or I'll go see what everyone else is doing." Ember said, getting a few things from her desk.

"You can go,I plan on....reading..today." I said and turned to my enchanted bag,as I heard footsteps going towards the door before I heard it open and close again.

I pulled out the book that was thrown into my stall and looked at it. Seeing that it was blank, I thought about writing in it since the weasley girl didn't.

As I got my quill and ink, I opened the book but didn't know what to put, so I just put what I thought first.

𝒩ℴ𝓋𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℋ𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝓊𝓉ℯ

I finished writing it, and then it disappeared instantly, but nothing came back. So I decided to put my name.

ℋℯ𝓁𝓁ℴ 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝒴/𝓃

As I finished writing again,it disappeared, and a few minutes later, there was writing in the book that wasn't mine.

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓨/𝓷 , 𝓲 𝓪𝓶 𝓣𝓸𝓶 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓿𝓸𝓵𝓸 𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮

As it wrote back, I didn't know what to say or do,until Nova came as did Hades, and they hissed

* Misstress.....it's a magical book? Who is Tom Marvolo Riddle? Ask who they are and what they know about the chamber of secrets.*

Nova asked, and Hades nodded, agreeing with Nova.

"Alright,but after this Nova, can you go and search for anything about Tom Marvolo Riddle." I asked as I looked at the book.

* Of course, Misstress * she hissed

As I asked the book, who it was, and if they knew anything about the chamber of secrets, it replied.
𝓘'𝓶 𝓣𝓸𝓶 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮,𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓸.

As it wrote back, it then asked about what my last name was.

"Do I tell it my last name?" I said, looking at hades.

*I say no Misstress.....it could be a threat to us for all we know.* Hades hissed as Nova watched.

"You're right....If the book can't tell us anything about the chamber, then we'll have to keep looking... but this book,I feel like there's something trying to draw me into it."