DUDLEY'S BIRTHDAY

UP! "GET UP NOW!!" A woman called yelling at both the twins who was starting to get up.

"Y/n get up, or Aunt Petunia will yell at us again," Harry said as he got up and looked at his little sister, who was still trying to sleep.

"Aww, just a bit more sleep,pleasssse," you said to Harry as he was pushing you a little bit to wake you up.

Soon,you decided to get up from sleeping in the small cupboard that both of you slept in.

Then you both heard loud stomping as you were fixing your long black-ish hair,trying to detangle it with a small brush your aunt gave you a long time ago saying to fix your hair.

"GET UP POTTERS,WERE GOING TO THE ZOO!!!" Dudley yelled

Dudley then began going back up the stairs again and stomped on it, causing dust to drop all over Harry and y/n.

Harry then got up and exited the little door only to get pushed back in by Dudley as he closed the door on them both.

You then got mad as Dudley would always try to hurt anyone or anything.

2 years ago~

Dudley was trying to harm a poor little black snake in the back garden as you were trying to cut rose stems only to hear a little voice calling for help.

'What is going on,' you thought as you went over to Dudley,only to see him hurting a poor baby snake, which was calling for help.

*help!* *someone help me!*

The little black snake called out as you quickly went and stopped Dudley and told him that the snake was poisonous and that the Venom was lethal.

It was ,as it was a black mamba,considered fast,nervous, and lethally venomous.

When threatened, it was highly aggressive. Because it was only a baby, it wasn't able to produce venom just yet, making it vulnerable to danger.

You then begun to set the baby snake down after getting it away from Dudley.
"You poor thing, are you okay?" You asked, thinking it wouldn't hear you,in which it actually did.

*you!* the little snake hissed

* You're a speaker? Mother only told us that speakers are very rare,to think I found one.* The little snake hissed, sounding happy as it swerved a little bit.

"What?" You said sounding surprised

"Wait,can you hear me? " You asked the little snake as it nodded its little head up and down.

*Speaker talks....I must obey* The snake said afterwards.

"Um....are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" You asked softly just as you looked around to make sure no one was looking at you.

*Speaker, I am alright, thanks to you,I shall serve your every command* The little snake hissed excitedly

"Oh no, no, no,you don't have to. My name is y/n, and what is yours?" You asked kindly as you started to become happy that you were talking to a snake.

*y/n I do not have a name,will you choose for me?* The snake hissed as it started slithering up on your hand

"Hmm....are you a girl or a boy?" You asked, looking at the little black snake.

*I am a girl y/n* it hissed a bit

"Hmmm..." You thought for a few moments as you then got up and took the little snake with you to finish cutting the roses for your aunt petunia.

"How about... Nova?" You asked happily, then petted the snake softly.

*I like that name Misstress* Nova said and slithered into your pocket and stayed with you since.