RESTRICTED

As you were walking through the halls,you overheard Harry talking with Ron and Hermione about something called the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's stone.

Curious about the stone, you made your way to the library to try to find anything about it,only to find a big grey-ish book that spoke about Nicolas Flamel.

As you started to read the book, you found out what it was able to do and began to wonder why Harry needs it.

Days went by as you listened and observed Harry and his friends for the past few days, which turned into weeks.

You found out that someone was trying to take the stone and that it was taken from Gringotts Bank 5 and a half months ago when you and Harry went to the bank.

Trying to follow Harry and his little crew Nova hissed *Misstress perhaps it's best to leave them alone... we don't want any trouble now... we need a good reputation.*

"Yes, you're right Nova...best to keep up an appearance to stay on their good side. " you said after thinking about what Nova said through.

Through the months, you excelled at all your classes,getting top marks even in the harder classes as you studied and practiced your wand movements and flicks.

Becoming very intelligent and creative with your persuading skills and beauty that no one matched,earning yourself a few titles as your days at school passed.

" The Venust of Slytherin or The Prodigy of Slytherin"

'Soon, those names will turn into something more,' you thought to yourself as you walked the halls observing others and listened to their conversations without them knowing.