Chapter Thirty Nine- Sisters

Start from the beginning

Elsa" Anna?"

Anna jolted a little noticing that her sister was sat beside her. She shifted sitting closer towards her sister not knowing what to say after all she had said some awful things to her, and she felt guilty.

Anna" I'm sorry I shouldn't have said those awful things..."

Elsa" No... you had every right to say them and to be honest the truth... I did let the monster in and I was lonely because of it and most of all I'm sorry your my sister and my family and I shouldn't of pushed you away, I should have told you a everything I was just .....scared in case .....you got hurt" she looks down at her hands.

Anna " No I wasn't right, I was just angry in the moment because of how you don't really tell things like you used to, I know we haven't really been close enough to do that but I thought once the gates were open and your door was open that things would change. I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything ti help when he was tormenting you"

Elsa " I'm sorry that you feel that way and I'm sorry that we're not as close you want to be but I promise I'll try and be better....I just needed to make sure it was safe for me to tell you and I don't know if it is but you deserve to know because I don't when he'll keep returning tormenting me like he does"

Anna " Elsa is that the only reason why you've been so distant lately? Because I feel like even after you came back from your honeymoon with Jack you seem quiet and ..... I have a feeling that your not telling me something I think I know what it is but ....I'm not sure"

Elsa " Well I was going to tell you the other night but the council have been pressuring me well Fredrick has to make an heir and well I don't want them to know but ..... I'm pregnant"

Anna" I knew it !!! I'm going to be an aunt!" she says grabbing her sister and hugging her tightly but her belly gets in the way.

Anna " Sorry about that"  she says putting her hands back on her belly feeling the baby kick again.

Elsa " How did you know?"

Anna " Like I said sisters intuition, I had a feeling you were I could just tell"

Elsa " I can't believe you knew"

There's suddenly a knock at the door making the two girls turn their heads to see who it is. Jack walks inside the room walking over to the girls who are sat on the window ledge he takes a seat beside Anna.

Jack" Are you two ... okay now?"

Anna" Yes! don't worry were fine"

Jack" Oh thank god!"

Anna" Yes it's all good now plus I'm going to make sure me and Elsa spend some rime together from now on"

Jack" Well I'd sure like to see you two spending time together"

Anna" Oh congratulations by the way she told me the good news, don't worry I'll only be telling Kristoff I couldn't keep a secret from him anyways"

Jack" Thanks" he blushes a little.

Anna" I meant to ask how far along are you anyways"

Elsa " Oh ..... just a little over six weeks"

Anna " Damn you guys did have fun on your honeymoon" she chuckles getting a blush out of both of them.

Elsa felt a churn in her stomach, and she knew exactly what it meant. She shot up and quickly ran out the room dashing for somewhere to be sick. Anna looked at Jack who knew what was happening. She has been getting good at hiding it when she did run off to spill her guts however there were times when it was getting harder to hide from people around her such as the council. Of course they would know eventually she just wanted to hide it a little longer.

Anna" Is she alright?" she asked concerned.

Jack" She's just been feeling ill I told her to rest but you know what she's like won't take no for an answer"

Anna" Yes well she is stubborn when it comes to things like that"  she said moving around on the sit to face Jack.

Jack" I'm afraid so. To be honest she hasn't really been feeling great all at today"

Anna" Maybe it's because you both have powers? I mean you guys are pretty powerful you know?"

Jack" I don't know we haven't really discussed that part yet, I mean to be honest I forgot about that"

Suddenly they hear a sneeze and someone walking back into the room.

Anna" Elsa? Is that you?"

Elsa" Yeahh..." she says suddenly sneezing again and then seeing the snow tumbled from up above her.

Anna" What's wrong? Aren't you coming back into the room"? She says.

Elsa" I don't think I should"

Anna" Why not?"

Jack" Are you okay?"

Elsa walks back into the room when Jack and Anna gasp seeing snow float in the air above her.

Elsa" I don't know why this is happening" she sighs.

Jack gets up walking over to Elsa and taking her hand, the snow stop falling from above falling to the ground and disappearing.

Jack " Maybe we should talk to North about this and not the doctor he could know something  surely."

Anna " We should get you back to bed you don't look to great if you don't mind me saying"

Elsa " Well I don't feel that particularly great, did you feel like this?"

Anna " I mean the morning sickness was sure something but, I don't think I was this bad"

Jack " Okay let's get you back into bed"

After walking hand in hand back to their rooms, Elsa got back into bed and Jack sat beside her and no he wasn't going to leave her anytime soon.  Jack notices Elsa staring at him and smiles towards her after receiving a blush across her face.

Elsa " Can I have one of your hugs?" She says scooting closer towards Jack.

Jack " Feeling huggy?"  He chuckles.

Elsa " Yeah... by the way thank you for not freaking out on me when I told you I was pregnant" she says hugging him.

Jack " I love kids you know this, I just didn't know I could have them"

Elsa " I know but I didn't really expect it to happen straight away you know?" She looks up at him.

Jack " Yeah well me either but tell me if you need anything okay?"

Elsa " You seem to know a lot about this stuff"

Jack " Well I've been around for a long time I've seen things"

Elsa " I only really had books to read when I was in my room"

Jack " I would have thought you'd have a tutor or something?"

Elsa " Well I did until my powers got out of control"

Jack " Speaking of which how are feeling now, I know what happened before was scary"

Elsa " Maybe your right maybe we should talk to North"

Jack " I can arrange that don't worry, but for now you need to get some sleep"

Elsa " Fine..."

Elsa snuggles closer into Jack drifting off into a deep sleep.

The dark woods were full of noises and it made you want to run, Elsa found herself wondering towards the rock trolls' home and they talked to her about her kingdom. They told her that many things would happen and that the worst was yet to come. The flashing lights of imagines she had seen before when she was child were burned into her mind as she watched them again playing in front of her.

The black smoke swirled through the air and this time she knew who it was as his big grin appeared on his face, he laughed knowing he was torching her from within her dreams.

Pitch" You think you can escape me! I will forever be your enemy! And you will never ever defeat me!" he disappeared, and everyone was gone she was by herself again making her feel the fear take over her again.